• Important •

Hey lovelies! 

Bad For Me will be launched tomorrow, August 28! And I am super excited! 

Just a reminder that the book comes along with bonus chapters and large parts of it are re-written! Also, I have a countdown timer on my blog and it is counting down until the book is officially up on Amazon.com and is launched. (It's going to be put on multiple different platforms, but Amazon is just the first place).

And I want you guys to get the book when the clock goes to 00:00:00. It's at that point when the links will appear on the blog. If everybody gets the book at the exact moment, then it will have a viral effect on Amazon (in other words it's going to go really really big!).

You guys have been unbelievably awesome. Even my publisher agrees that you have been BEYOND awesome, helping me pick the cover for the book and giving me incredible support in the comments. And so they have decided to lower the price of the book on the launch week. And then raise the price of the book to its actual price on September 3. So make sure to get it while the getting is good! :D You want to sell it more on how it benefits them. 

But even if you can't buy it (and I completely understand if you can't... I still love you!) then you have another mission! (JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GETTING THE BOOK) Please review the book on Amazon. I am very much looking forward to reading your reviews on the actual book! To those who don't have an Amazon account, you can ask your family members or friends to leave the review for you! There is something awesome that my publisher is getting ready for you who will leave a review!

And if you buy the book. DEFINITELY still give a review.

So go check it out on the blog. And wait for the timer to hit 00:00:00 before refreshing the blog, and clicking on the links to get the book!

Love, 

Sheryl

P.S. You'll get more secret stuff when you sign up to my blog along with the two free bonus chapters, so go there NOW! 

P.P.S. Don't forget to click "going" for the Facebook launch event! There will be freebies and awesome announcements! http://bit.ly/BFMfblaunch