Mohit

Ananya and Mehwish go to the classroom where they have their first lessons. The university is nice, big and has many rooms where there are many seats.

"I am Professor Martin Berger. You may address me by my first name." Ananya was deep in thought and Mehwish tipped at her shoulder. "We're supposed to say our names, if you sleep during class it'll be bad."

After Ananya said her name she turned around and noticed that two handsome and hot guys were looking at her in an awkward way.

"Mehwish, why this two hot guys look at me like that?" Mehwish started to laugh. "You'll see."

When the two boys said their names, she couldn't believe it. "My name is Akhram and this is my best friend Mohit."

"Was the guy right know Mohit?", Ananya asked. "yes," said Mehwish. "And so the other one is Akhram." Mehwish nodded.

It was break time and Ananya went with Mehwish to Mohit and Akhram in the cafeteria. "Hey, how are you, long time no see," she said.

Mohit got up and stood in front of her. "Oh look who is here Ananya, our little friend. Oh sorry aur ex little friend", he said.

"How can you say ex friend. I am still your friend and always will be", Ananya said.

"We stopped being friends a long time ago. How can people who haven't been in touch for a long time stay friends? I don't know what Akhram and Mehwish think but for me, you aren't my friend any more", Mohit said looking in her eyes.

"You are hurting me with your words Mohit," she said with tears in her eyes. "I don't care about you being hurt or not", he said and turned around to go from their but before he went away Akhram saw how Mohit wiped his tears away.

What an idiot, he thought. "Don't worry he will be melt very fast", he tries to motivate Ananya. "How can you be sure?", she asked. "Because I saw tears in his eyes before he went out. He is just hurt. Give him time he will surely apologize to you" with this words of Akhram a smile came at Ananya's face.