Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus and I walk side by side down the sidewalk exchanging words.

"Well I've been in New Orleans for about three years." I begin answering his question. "And what about you? Have you lived here long?"

"I did lived here, however my siblings and I had to leave unexpectedly." He begins. "We've only recently returned to the city."

"You have siblings?" 

He nods. "I have a brother and sister."

"I was an only child."

He glance over at me, a smile on his pink lips. "Enough about me tell me about you."

I shrug looking to the ground. "There's not much to tell."

"Oh I don't believe that." 

"It's true." I state with a small laugh. "I'm pretty ordinary."

"Well I think you're extraordinary." He flirts.

I laugh. "You sure do got this whole, British charm thing figured out." 

He gives me a playful smirk. "Years of practice love."

"Oh I bet." I giggle. "Using that British accent and adorable half smirk. I bet it works quiet well."

"Adorable smirk?" He questions with a smile, raising an eyebrow.

"Easy tiger, don't let it get to your head."

"Well it's hard not to. Especially coming from some one as beautiful as you."

I throw my head back laughing. "Wow there's just no stopping you."

He let's out a small chuckle, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Serena!"

I quickly step back as Marcus appears in front of me, Jared close behind.

"We've been looking for you." Jared states.

Marcus glares at Klaus, quickly getting territorial. "Step away from her." He growls.

"Marcus-"

"Serena get away from him."

"Marcus what's wrong with you?"

"Serena you have no idea who you're dealing with right now."

"Well it seems my reputation has once again proceeded me. But I believe we've met before." Klaus states with a dark smirk.

Marcus grabs my arm pulling me against his side. "Always knew I would cross paths with you again Mikaelson."

"You seemed to be angry with me, I'm assuming I did something." He state folding his arms behind his back.

"You killed my sister." Marcus growls.

"Did I?"Klaus toys. "My memory is a bit cloud, a thousand years will do that to you. Was she the brunette? The one with the pretty brown eyes?"

Marcus lunges at him. Klaus quickly moves an inhuman speed, wrapping his arm around Marcus' neck and quickly snapping it to the left. I gasp and he throws him forward, Jared quickly catches him, glaring up at him ready to attack.

"I would think twice if I were you." Klaus begins. "I just snapped his neck, but I could do far worst." He growls.

I step back, shocked at the sudden dark side of him.

"Come on Serena." Jared begins his eyes not leaving Klaus. "Let's get out of here before Marcus wakes up."

Klaus give him a dark smirk. "A wise choice."