Chapter 30:Never have I ever

Chapter 30: Never Have I Ever

         Without saying a word I just took a small sip of the alcoholic beverage. No one else spoke partly because they felt 'bad' for me and partly because Sadie was giving everyone the death glare. It was my turn to go and I wracked my brain for embarrassing questions. I didn't realize I was staring at his hand which was placed firmly on Stacy's thigh until Aiden coughed and I jumped back to sanity.

       " Never have I ever used girls because i'm a sick, twisted bastard" I could feel him looking at me but didn't turn around.

    Aiden took a chug and I gasped.

   "Seriously?" Sadie slapped his arm a surprised expression on her face.

   " What? sorry it was a long time ago and she had a huge rack" He used his hands to demonstrate and I tried to hide my smile.

     " Sorry my boobs won't please you then" Sadie scooted away from him.

         Stacy giggled. " Mine would"

    Jackson removed his hand from her thigh. " Can we move on please?"

         "Jackson was there!" Aiden blurted when sadie still wouldn't talk to him.

          "Oh?" I rose my eyebrows.

             He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. " Relax I was just—"

             "Using her like the others?" I laughed humorlessly.

           " Do you want to step outside?" He asked, this time making sure I was looking at him.

              " Never. Again." I rolled my eyes, there was double meaning to my words in a way because I was also referring to the last time we were alone. of course no one was listening to us because Aiden and Sadie were still arguing, Stacy was actually trying to flirt with Aiden and i'm fighting the urge to curl up and hide every time I look at Jackson.

       "Never have I ever, listened when I was told to do something" Jackson voiced aloud, making everyone tune back in.

     I took a drink along with Stacy, everyone else just shifted uncomfortably. I looked at Sadie but she was glaring at Stacy which was really starting to scare me in a way. Aiden looked at her and I played with my fingers.

       "Never have I ever cared about someone" I whispered hoping no one heard. Everyone took a sip.

     Except Jackson.

        5....

      It felt like new year's eve in times square. The air was thin and every passing second brought a new emotion.

      4....

     I was ready to break and I knew it was only a matter of time. I should've of known, "I can't love or be loved..." what the heck was I thinking? how long have we known each other now a month? hardly, and already i'm—

      Nevermind.

     3....

   There was unbelievable tension in the room and It felt like everyone could hear the rapid beating of my heart. I suddenly became aware of everything, from the ticking of the clock to the clinking of the jewelry around Stacy's neck.

    2....

     Sadie's face was blank and emotionless although it looks like she's about to commit third degree murder. I don't know why she's mad really. Was it because Stacy —who is now texting away aimlessly on her phone— tried to flirt with Aiden who she 'isn't in a relationship with'? or is it because she's insecure of her chest? —If she's insecure what am I? As her friend I want to help her but two emotionally unstable people cannot be socializing at once.

     1....

    It all felt like time slowed down. Sadie jumped over the coffee table at Stacy who dropped her phone and screamed in shock —not sure if it's about her phone or Sadie. Aiden jumped up using his mafia instincts and grabbed Sadie by the waist trying to gently pull her back as she grabbed on to Stacy's arm yelling a few explicit words.

    Meanwhile, I was already out the door and headed for the parking lot. I can't take it anymore, my mom is just a misdemeanor compared to Jackson. I know it seems like i'm being too over dramatic right now but I can't live like this. Part of the reason why I don't 'follow orders' is because i've been told what to do all my life and I refuse to continue that bizarre trend.

    "Ashley!,"  Jackson called out to me just as I pulled out my car keys and pushed a button unlocking the doors. " What are you doing?"

     " What does it look like?!" I turned around sharply almost getting whiplash.

        " You're leaving?" He frowned.

       " No," I replied, crossing my arms. " I'm just going to visit Scooby Doo and the rest of the gang"

    " I don't like sarcasm" He stated firmly.

    " And I don't like people who use me" I retorted.

     " Use you?," He laughed throwing his head back. " Honey are you listening to yourself? nothing happened"

      " I'm glad my first intimate experience is amusing to you" I turned on my heels and opened my car door.

 " Ashley wait—" He grabbed my arm and shut the door pulling me back with a sigh. " Where are you going?"

   " I don't know..." I looked down realizing I was still only wearing my fuzzy socks. " Far away from you I hope"

  "There's a tracker in your car" He revealed when I started to walk away again.

    Something washed over me and my hand firmly connected with his cheek, the sound echoed into the night. "How dare you!"

     His once welcoming eyes turned dark and his jaw clenched. 

        "You shouldn't have done that"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   A/N: Here it is! I hope you liked it :)

     I'm almost at 5,000 reads so I'll update sooner if I get there! Eeek

    plz vote, comment ( I want to know what you think), fan/share etc if you enjoyed

 Thank you so much for the support lovelies❤

xoxo

"oh snap! we're back to scary Jackson" 

P.s : What are your current feelings/emotions towards jackson?