Playing Therapist

Playing Therapist - TaintedRain

Blurb-

Devyn is playing therapist. She has been for a really, really long time.

She's there for anyone when they need her. Whether it's a close friend venting to her about everything and everyone, or a classmate asking her about a problem that they have. Strangers even vent to her sometimes.

At first Devyn doesn't mind. She loves helping people. She knows it's the right thing to do.

But as time goes on, the drama begins to wear her down. Suddenly helping people isn't something she loves to do anymore. She hates it. She hates listening to people vent, trying to give advice constantly.

But she can't stop.

If she stops, that means she doesn't care. And Devyn does care. She does. She just wants one drama free day. That's it. That's all she wants. One drama free day. But it's just not happening.

Now add Adam.

He's the guy who is constantly trying to get her to stop, to just take a break. He tries to get her to see that she can't be helping people every second of every day. He tries to get her to see that it's okay to say no. It's okay to take a break. Because if she doesn't, she'll wind up needing a therapist herself.

Devyn Fletcher is playing therapist. Except, the game isn't so fun anymore.

Completed.

26 Parts

An amazing book, hehe I just read it yesterday but whatever who cares xD

The link to the book is in the external link, to the right under the book cover.

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/9524344-playing-therapist

There's no trailor and I just re-updated this so I'm too lazy to put a song.

The book cover is to the right.

Hope you enjoy the book when you start reading about it!

Thanks for checking this out.