Chapter Two: First Day

[ANGELIQUE'S POV:]

I was awaken by the sound of my balcony doors swinging open, as a gentle breeze blew in. I dig deeper into my blankets. A cool hand drifted up my arm, brushing my hair away from my face. I giggled as a strand tickled my nose, there was a masculine chuckle in response. 

"Wake up my Angel. Today is a special day" 

I opened my eyes as i turned around. The figure laying next to me was clearly not human. Pale with an etheral beauty, too perfect for a human. Xool grey eyes stared back at me, calmly observing. I breath in the scent of fresh air, my breath causing pale hair to flutter around a sharp face. 

"Come little one. You must get ready" 

I groaned and sat up 

" you never change do you, Zephyr?" 

he laughed 

" be happy that it wasnt my brothers or sisters.... or Star" he added as an afterthought. 

I grimaced. Star was not one who should be messed with in the morning. 

Before i could say anything my door slammed open. In the door way stood Boreas, Notus, Eurus, Gaia, Amber, and Aqua, all glowering at their brother who just flashed them a cheeky smile. I shook my head at him and he shrugged. Amber and her twin Aqua glared at him before hugging me. The others soon joined in. When they finally let go i stepped back and looked at them. Slthough so much time has passed they still look the same as when i first met them. Carefree Zephyr, reckless Boreas, temperamental Notus, mysterious Eurus, soothing Gaia, passionate Amber, and peaceful Aqua, each personality matching with their elements; water, fire, earth, and the four winds. 

" Are you up mistress? Breakfast is ready and Miss Luna is wor...." 

my maid, Bethany stopped mid sentence when she noticed that i had company. 

" pardon my rudeness mistress. I did not know that you have company" 

i smiled at her. 

" it is fine Bethany. I will be down in a moment. I can get ready by myself today. You go on ahead and eat. I know you have been skipping meals so eat and take the day off to relax" 

"B-but mistress!" 

" No buts. You need to eat and rest" my voice was firm clearly signaling the end if this discussion. 

" beside i can not have you collasping on me now can i? I am sure that i can  atleast get ready by myself for once." 

she reluctantly nodded and with one last look around she left. 

" you have changed angelique" 

i turned to look at Gaia 

" you have matured and more at peace" 

Aqua added. 

" so unlike the little girl i knew along time ago" 

Amber followed her statemdnt by playfully pinching my cheek before turning to her brothers. 

" Now out you useless oafs. We must get her ready for school" 

they groaned but left anyway not wanting to make her mad. 

i sat down in front of my vanity while Gaia stood behind, gently brushing my hair. Aqua and Amber attacked my walk in closet. 

" what were you thinking of wearing today" 

asked Aqua her voice muffled by the clothes 

" I am not familar with the current style on earth, but hopefully something simple and comfortable" 

There was frantic rustling before she emerged holding a pair of pleated chocolate shorts and a somewhat sheer creamy botton up top. 

" wala! The perfect outfit, simple yet stylish" 

Fury walked out holding a pair of strappy heels and a bag. 

" and the finishing touch. I must say, we are a genius." 

Gaia shooked her head 

" and you would think theyre the one going to school" 

she whispered to me 

i quietly laughed 

" Hey! We can hear you." 

they looked at each other 

"Stop copying me!" 

" no you stop!" 

" im older so you stop" 

"What! Were twins!" 

Gaia interrupted " girls! Both of you need to stop. Now go downstair while Angelique get ready" 

"...okay" they mumbled and shuffled out like children that had just been scolded. 

Gaia turned to me 

" well with them out of the way, go change and come down to eat"

GAIA'S POV:

" when is she coming down? Well be late" 

I watch Luna as she paced around, Liam hovering around her 

" calm down love. Im sure shell be down soon. And beside why are you so nervous?" 

" calm down?! Dont you dare tell me to calm down liam! You know how she feels about humans and what happened to her" 

i frowned, my brothers and sisters mirroring my expression. None of us liked to think that. Before anyone can say something Angelique came down the stairs holding her bag and a pair of sunglasses. She sat down next to me. Liam handed her the plate that Luna had prepared. Nodding in thanks she scooped yogurt on top of her fruit salad before taking a bite. She slowly savored the fresh fruits before looking at me. 

"You still grow the best fruits like always Gaia" 

I flushed 

" thank you" 

She took a sip of her orange juice before turning towards Luna 

"Star i am fine so do not worry about me. I promised i would help and i do not intend on breaking it." 

Luna nodded 

"Okay" 

Liam wrapped his arms around her as she leaned back both watching Angelique. 

After a while Angelique set her fork down and finished her glass of juice. 

" alright lets go. Dimitri should have finished the paperwork by now but we still need to pick up our schedule" 

They nodded and left. Angelique hugged and kissed us on the cheeks 

" i will see you later" 

before following Luna and Liam out.

•Luna's full name is Luna Starfire. Only Angelique calls her Star. I'll try updating more often but it will probally be full of grammer and spelling mistakes since i will be typing it on my tablet. So please bear with me. Every comment and idea will help and are greatly appreciated. Vote. Fan. Comment. Thank You•

Peace & Love, 

Jay of Wattpad >o<