7.

I groaned as I rolled over. It was time to go back to set. I felt arms go around my mid section which made me smile. Soft kisses were placed on my bare shoulder.
"I'll miss you." He mumbled.
"Come visit me this week." I whispered as I sat up dropping my legs over the side.
"Will do. You taking Lola?" He asked sitting up behind me as I turned the lamp on.
"Yes and Emilee." I yawned getting out of my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror in the corner to see my hair was sticking up in every which way and I had a few love bites on my collar bone. "Fred!" I scolded walking back and grabbing a pillow and chucking it at him.
"Looks good to me!" He laughed grabbing his own pillow to block my strikes.
"I said not to hard! You know I hate going to work with them!" I complained setting the pillow down.
"I know that's why I did it." He chuckled leaning over and pecked my lips.
"Get dressed and go wake up the monster in the other room!" His eyes went big.
"No no I won't wake her up! You do it." I shook my head with a smirk.
"That's your punish meant." He dropped his head pouting before grabbing boxers and a pair of pajama pants.
"If I get a bruise I'm blaming you." He said pointing to me as he left. I giggled before going to grab clothes.

I was brushing my hair when I heard a short manly scream before thundering foot steps running down the stairs. I laughed so hard I fell off my vanity chair and hit my funny bone.
"God no! Damn it." I said holding it while calming down from my laugh. When I recovered I opened my door and looked down the hall Emilee was walking back to her bedroom wearing a large T.
"Kid go get dressed. You bags better be packed." I said walking back into the room to grab my things.
A moment later I was grabbing my two suit cases and purse walking down the stairs. The kitchen lights were on and Fred was eating a bowl of fruity pebbles grumpily while standing next to the sink.
"What time is it?" I asked setting my stuff by the garage door.
"Five thirty." He mumbled. I smirked and walked over to him.
"Aw is Fwedy mad?" I teased. He glared at me.
"Yes yes I am. I almost got socked in the eye!" He put his bowl down.
"That is why I said that when you open the door you switch the light in and off really fast then run!" I said recalling the first time he woke her up and didn't listen to me.
"I did that but she pulled her pillow over her face so I went and tried to steam roll her!" I laughed.
"So cute." I said before kissing him.
Emilee came down the stairs wearing sweats a size to big hoodie with her hair in a French braid going from the side.
"I'm ready." She mumbled placing her two suit cases next to mine holding a back pack.
"You're wearing that?" I questioned grabbing to chocolate milk bottles from the fridge before going to grab the dog leash.
"I'm wearing this because it's not right in the mourning and I'm sleeping on the way there." She said holding up the car neck pillow.
"Really? I wanted to sleep in the way there and make you drive!" I complained going to let Lola in. Fred put her out side when he ran down the stairs.
"Nice try. Don't have my license." She stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes.
"Niño." I mumbled as the brown fur ball raced into the house. Child
"Madre." She mumbled back. Mother
"You two confuse me." Fred said.

I kissed Fred through the window before backing out of the garage rolling my window up.
"Come on let's get breakfast." Emilee said getting comfortable in her spot.
"Fine what do you want?" I asked driving toward the food street.
"Let's get McDonald's I really want a blueberry mcmuffin." I nodded and went to find the restaurant.
I pulled up to the window and smiled at the lady in the window.
"You're Lana Parrilla." She gasped. I giggled handing her my money.
"Yes dear I am." I said using my Regina voice. She shook her head.
"No I'll pay for your food. Have a nice day Lana." I smiled.
"You don't-"
"I insist." I thanked her before pulling up to the next window.

As we ate listening to the radio while driving, I tried to make conversation with my daughter who only answered in short lived answers.
"Emilee Estoy tratando de hablar con usted." I spoke in Spanish.
"Ya y estoy comiendo." She said before taking another bite of her sandwich.
"Esperamos que vamos a pasar un montón de tiempo juntos de ahora en adelante." She rolled her eyes in my peripheral vision.
T: Emilee I'm trying to talk with you.
Ya and I'm eating.
Look we are going to spend a lot of time together from now on.
"I know that's why I'm eating and trying to not answer you because if we talk now we won't have anything to talk about later." She answered finishing the sandwich.
"Emilee just know that I love you." I said before handing her my phone. "Put the aux in I need to start getting into character for Regina." She nodded and typed in my password and started the playlist. I glanced in my review to see Lola sleeping in the back seat.
This is going to be a long week.

Idk how many new this (picture above) but please as many of you on Twitter as possible!