030 REAL LIFE

thirty. real life

{warning: angst}

       WINNIE WAS A MESS. She could not breathe, she was flipping back and forth between the messages that Anastasia sent her and the ones Sebastian had accidentally sent her.

     She was sobbing, her breath catching in her throat making a choking sound. The small girl was trying so hard to not wake Elizabeth and Scarlett whom she was sharing a room with. Huddled in a corner off the bathroom, she felt so betrayed, she felt so hurt. The man that she loved used her for his own pleasure, all he said was lies and Winnie could not believe it. It was the worst feeling, it hurt, even more, the fact that was trying to keep her sobs quiet.

      Her lips were quivering and she could taste the salt water of her tears in her mouth, chest heaving as her mind kept saying the words over and over again.

    Love had never happened to her before, Sebastian was the only man she had ever loved, and he had broken her.

       She felt sticky and wet, her head pounded as the tears kept falling, with shaking hands she harshly buried her head in them. Winnie didn't want to believe it. She couldn't.

      The bathroom door opened and two women, Lizzie and Scarlett, peered in with solemn faces. They didn't say anything as Lizzie wrapped her arm around Winnie and pulled her into a comforting tight hug, Scarlett wet some tissues and started to clean up Winnie's face.

      "Ssh ssh. Its okay. We're here." Lizzie assured the young girl, the blonde looked at Scarlett with pleading eyes,

      Winnie trembled, "He used me for-for his own good. That he only did it because he was lonely." She bawled and bawled and bawled. Winnie bit her hand to stop from screaming, Lizzie grabbing it before she could do some serious damage.

       "Baby, I'm so sorry." Scarlett tried to sooth her.

     "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him so much!" She kicked, she screamed and she screamed and she screamed and she screamed till her throat was dry and she was sure it was damaged. She was numb and wanted to feel something.

      Jeremy, Robert and Tom burst through the bathroom door to see what was going on.

      "Tom you should leave," Robert ordered, pushing the young boy out off the bathroom.

       "But- shes my bestfriend!" Tom protested, he hated seeing her like this and wanted to make sure she was okay.

     "No Tom, please. I don't want you seeing her like this, I know how much she means to you. Please, Tom." Tom looked at Robert with sadness in his eyes, he wavered but nodded, he left in a hurry before anyone could see the tears in his eyes.

      "What do you want us to do?" Jeremy started, "please Winnie. Stop crying, please. You're okay."

      Winnie sniffled, calming down, "I want to go home. Please."

     And that's what she did. They booked her a flight back to England and she left the following morning.

     What no one realised was that Sebastian was listening to the whole thing, on the other side with his head hung low and Chris and Anthony by his side.