•lemon• Jeremy Fitzgerald X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I was at a bar with my friend Violet. She had just dyed her hair purple because it's her favorite color and her boyfriend dyed his hair purple too. "So when is your boyfriend getting here?" I asked. "He will be here in a minute" she said taking a drink of her alcohol. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" She asked. "Nope" I simply said. "You should it's fun" she said laughing.

"There he is!" She said waving towards the front door. I turned around and saw her boyfriend and some other people walking towards us. "Hey Vincent" I said to the purple man. "Nice to see you" he said back. Violet hugged her boyfriend. "Who are these people?" She said pointing to the guys who came in with Vincent. "Oh these are my coworkers. Mike." Pointing to the tall guy with a hat "Fritz" pointing to the chubby guy "and Jeremy" pointing to a guy hiding behind Mike, he looked pretty shy. Vincent turned to his friends and said "guys this is (Y/N), Violet's friend". "Hey there" I said to them. "Sup" Mike said. "Hey!" Fritz said. "H-hi" Jeremy said. "Ok I'm going to get myself a drink" Mike said walking off. "I'm coming too!" Fritz said running after Mike.

So Vincent, Violet, and Jeremy stayed behind and we kind of talked. Made bets on drinking. We were all soon a little drunk. At one point Mike walked up to us with a girl I didn't realize. "Hey guys this is Doll" he said gesturing to the girl. She just waved. "So we're going to go and...hang out, so I'll see you guys next week?" He said looking at Vincent. "Sure buddy, I'll see ya later" Vincent said. Mike walked out with Doll. "So I'm guessing he will have fun tonight" Vincent said laughing.

Later Fritz left for work and the rest of us were all drunk. Vincent and Violent were across the bar talking to each other, and sometimes they would kiss. So that left me with Jeremy. I don't know if it was the alcohol but I was starting to think that Jeremy was cute. I grabbed his shirt caller, unexpectedly I pulled him close to my face and kissed him. His eyes widened. He soon kissed back. We had a tough war and I won. I explored his mouth with my tongue. After a little bit of our kissing I got an idea. "Do you want to take this farther?" I asked him. "S-sure" he said. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the restroom. I locked the door behind me.

I pinned him to the wall and kissed him. He pulled his hands around my waist making the kissing go deeper. We soon broke for a breath. I leaned down to his neck and started to find his sweet spot. He moaned when I found it. It started to kiss and suck on it. He moaned.

When I was done I leaned down to his crotch and started to unbutton his belt. I looked up at him and saw that he was blushing a lot. I pulled down his pants. I pulled down his boxers seeing his member. I started to suck his dick. I heard him moan. I bobbed my head while sucking harder on his dick. He moaned louder each time. I could feel his member twitching meaning he was about to cum. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I went back up to his face and saw that he was panting and blushing. I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me around so I was against the wall. He took off my shirt. And I took off his shirt showing his bare chest. I moved my hands across his chest. He pulled down my jeans and panties. "A-are you really" he asked. I nodded. He slowly slid his member into me. I tried to hold in my screams. He kissed me trying to make me feel better.

It soon felt like pleasure. "Y-you can m-move" I said between breaths. He started to move. I moaned. He went faster with each thrust. "Oh J-Jeremy~" "(Y/N)!". I felt a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm about to cum" "me t-too". We both came on each other. We were panting a lot.

We soon got dressed on walked out of the bathroom. "Hey (Y/N)!" Violent said walking towards me "you were gone for a long time. What were you doing?". "U-um nothing" I said nervously. "Ok...I'm going to go home" she said. "Yeah I'm about to leave too" I said back. She walked away. "So Jeremy, do you want to go to my house with me?" I asked him. "Um sure" he said.