A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}

Ian POV

Waking up, I looked to the side to see my beautiful girlfriend. Girlfriend. It felt nice to finally call her that. The thought of her being my girlfriend also scared the hell out of me. I didn't want to fuck up with her.

Looking around I noticed the reason why I woke up. This wasn't the first time that I heard this noise but now I finally knew where it came from.

Delilah snored.

The snore would come and go. But when she did snore it was soft and low. I smiled at her sleeping face and moved the strands of hair from her face. Her features turned happy as she lightly smiled. What was she dreaming about? And why the hell did she look so sexy? How could someone look this hot while sleeping and snoring?

My dick was up and awake as I gazed at her. The blanket was low on her chest giving me a clear view of her breasts. Her nipples were hard as she shifted around the bed. My cock rose along with me as I watched her. She moved along the bed making the sheet shift lower on her stomach.

My hands went down gripping my cock hard. I wanted to wake her so she could please me but I couldn't. I needed to pace her. She just lost her virginity yesterday. I dropped my cock and sighed back onto the pillow.

Thoughts about yesterday came to mind. Never in my life did I ever have sex with a virgin. I heard that they became clingy and lovestruck. But with Delilah it was different. I wanted her to be clingy. I wanted her to be lovestruck. I wanted her to be mine. And hearing that no man has ever claimed her like how I did, pleased me incredibly.

I was her first.

In an odd way she was mine too. Never in my life did I have sex with someone and aim to please them as much as I did with Delilah. I felt pressure. Because I was her first. I wanted her to enjoy herself. Of course I enjoyed myself with her but my main priority was Delilah. Making sure she was okay and enjoying herself.

I groaned as I thought about how good it felt to put my cock inside of her. It was like all my problems were gone and it was just me and her. I was getting hard just picturing her face as I thrusted in and out of her. The sweat the dripped down her head. The way she would roll her head back when I hit her sweet spot.

She was so tight. So warm. So inviting. I hissed out a curse since now my hard on was to painful to ignore. It didn't help my situation as I glanced back to Delilah who now licked her lips, still in dream world.

I shut my eyes as I thought about those lips wrapped around me. How could could she be that good and only be a virgin. Truly amazing. And she was mine.

Yesterday I went easy on her. I would slowly show her all the possibilities of making her feel good. Thoughts of her bent over my knee as I spanked her filled my mind. Or her tied up so I could have my way with her.

Fuck. I couldn't ignore my boner anymore and the more I laid in bed the more I was aware of her. Her sweet shampoo smell was mixed with lingering scents of sex. All I could think about was nuzzling my head into her hair and shoving my cock deep in her.

She needs to rest Ian.

I would have to take care of my hard on myself. I quietly got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and got into the shower. I turned the cold water on hoping to cool me down. I grabbed my cock and started to jerk myself of. I thought about that dark brown curly hair on her back and that sexy moan coming out of her mouth.

"Fuck" I hissed into the shower as I moved my hand even faster. I squeezed my hand over my tip and with a groan of her name I came undone. This would have to do for now. I finished using the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist before going into the bedroom to change into a pair of boxers.