{4}

Rebecca

"Uh, very." I said looking down. She walked over to me and put her finger under my chin lifting up my head "hey are you okay?" She asked softly kneeling down. "Uh-yeah- I actually better go. My dad might wonder were I am." I lied. "Oh, why don't I meet your dad?" She smiled. "NO!" I nearly yelled. She looked taken back "s-s-sorry, he is very busy. It would stress him out. But I'm sorry I have to go." I wanted to hug her so bad. But the tears were forming . I bolted out of her kitchen and grabbed my bag and ran out. I kept smacking myself of the head.

"Embarrass yourself infront of the Demi Lovato won't you." I said angrily at myself. I ran home, it was about 5 o,clock so I had to get dinner ready. I got out some food and made it. Then I heard the door open and close and freaked out. "I-I- made lasagna." I said. "Thanks, go to sleep I don't want to see your rats ass again." I quickly ran up to my room.

*beep beep beep*

My phone was going off, it was now Sunday I got up and got dressed I changed the my bandages and I changed

Then I tiptoed downstairs and grabbed my bag and left. Phew today was going to be good already, I got on my bike and ride to Demi's house. I looked at my wrist and I forgotten to put bandages on them, it totally looked like I cut myself- which I did, just not where people see them. I had 4 deep cuts on my wrist. I got to Demi's house and typed in the code. The gates opened and I walked through them then they closed. I knocked on the door and she opened them "hey Becca." She smiled causing me to smile "hi!" She let me come in. "Okay, what do you want cleaned first?" I asked. "Okay, I made a list because I have to get to the studio really fast." She smiled. "Sounds good."

"Okay, I'll be back in 30 minutes top." She said getting her purse. "Okie dokie." I said. Then she opens her garage door and left. I breathed out and got my phone and ear buds. I walked over to the kitchen and got the list "please do my laundry, don't mix whites with colors." Was first on list.

Bitch please I do the laundry at my house I know. I smiled at myself. I put in my ear buds and put my phone in my back pocket. "Okay, usually dirty clothes are in the bathroom and her room." I walked from the kitchen to the stairs "holy shit." I laughed, her house is huge. I walked up the stairs and opened each door trying to find her bedroom.

Then I found it, but her room was already clean except the laundry. I found the laundry basket and I picked it up. "Oh my god-" I said falling over because it was so heavy. I rubbed my head "okay.." I decided just to drag it to the laundry room which was in the other room. I brought the basket to the room and began putting non-whites in the washer. "Ooo! How pretty!" I smiled looking at a dress. I held the dress to me and spun around "I wish." I breathed out getting sad again. I put the dress in and then got a little pod and put it in there, I then put softner in there, I put the whites on top so I could do those later. I went back to Demi's room and made her bed, she didn't ask me to do that but oh well.

I walked downstairs and went to the list "dishes need to be washed and put in the dishewasher, please cleans the counters and sweep the floor." I read out loud. I put my phone on the counter and took out the ear buds. "Does she have gloves?" I thought to myself. I looked under her sink and found yellow gloves. "Perfect." I smiled, I put them on and began to wash the dishes.

"This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be..." I sand along. I wish this wasn't me.. Then my phone started to ring it was my dad,

I answered it

B: y-yes dad?
D: you little whore where the fuck are you
B: I-I-I got a job..
D: doing what? Probably selling yourself I wouldn't be surprised.
B: no, I'm a maid..

I began to cry,

D: whatever you are your ass is mine- you didn't make my breakfast or clean up your god damn blood from kitchen.
B: I-I-m sorry

Then he hung up I began to cry even harder I turned off the water and sat on the floor.

Demi

I arrived at the studio, my manager wanted to see me "Demi my girl!" He laughed. "Hey, what's up? I hired a new maid and she seems a little scared so we gotta hurry this up." I smiled. "Do you know you can trust her?" He asked. "Yeah, I trust her, she is 15 but looks like an 18 year old but has the body of like 12 year old, but with curves she is so skinny." I explained. "Weird, but anyways some of your writers wrote this song called Lionheart." I nodded.

"Oh my god I love it. I mean I will have to changed a little bit but other than that it's good, I have to get going home though, batman has a vet appointment." I smile, "alright Demi see you later, once you find the song text me a picture." Then we hugged. I walked out to my car and went on my phone I had installed security cameras a while ago. So I check on Becca, she was doing dishes and singing This is me. I laughed at how cute it was.

Then her phone went off.

"Y-yes dad." She said. I raised my eyebrow
"You little whore where the fuck are you?" I heard the man spat. My heart dropped to my stomach, maybe he was joking. I quickly turned it off and drove home.

Rebecca

I stopped crying and stood up. I started the dishwasher and got a sponge and cleaned the counter, then I got a paper towel and cleaning stuff and cleaned the counter. I threw the towel in the trash. I got a broom when I heard the door open "Becca?" I heard Demi say. "I-I-in the kitchen." I replied. She came in "wow! It looks awesome!" She smiled. "T-thanks." I smile softly. "Are you okay? You look like you were crying." She said putting her purse down.
"Yeah yeah, I fell down, oops." I lied. I wanted to tell her and maybe she would call the police and take me away. But I didn't want to leave Demi, "okay." She smiled. "Can you make me a smoothie? You said you can cook, a strawberries one and here is a recipe." She smiled. "Uh totally," I smiled. She left to go to her office while I got out the ingredients.

----------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote