Chapter 32

Niall's POV :)

I'm sorry I left without telling you. But, there's a family emergency going on with my family. Mom called me early this morning. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I should be back in a couple days. I love you.

I try calling Allie after reading her text. But, she doesn't answer. I call one more time. Still no answer. Something doesn't feel right. I have a sick feeling in my stomach. Harry walks into my room with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong mate?" he asks.

"Nothing mate," I say before placing my hands over my face and sighing. "It's Allie man. Something is wrong."

Harry looks at me with concern in his eyes. "How do you know for sure?" he asks.

"I just know man. I can feel it in my stomach." I really can. I feel like I am about to be sick.

"Did she tell you where she was?" Harry says while moving his hair away from his face.

"She's at her parents' house."

"Well why not call them then?" he says while looking at me. "Duhhh." Harry walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him. I pick up my cell phone and punch in Allie's mom's number.

The phone starts to ring.

Allie's POV :)

I open my eyes, and look to the left of me. Jonah is sound asleep snoring. He has his arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I can try to get up without him waking up. I slowly lift Jonah's arm up so I can wiggle out of his grasp. Jonah moves for a second and I freeze in place. I hear him start to snore again which ensures that he won't be able to get me now. I slowly sit up on the bed and it creaks. "Shit," I whisper very quietly. I slowly slide off the bed and onto the floor. I stand up making sure not to make any loud sounds. I sneak towards the door and touch the door handle. Almost there. I take a deep breath and slowly turn the door handle. The door opens without making a sound and I slowly creep out the room.

Once I'm out the room I walk at a faster pace. I run to the front door and unlock it quickly and open it. I dart out as fast as I can. I'm now running down the sidewalk and I can hear my bare feet slapping the concrete beneath me. The sun is about to rise as I look towards the horizon. I keep on running not looking back at all. Suddenly I hear another pair of feet hitting the concrete behind me.

"ALLIE!" I hear Jonah growl. He lets out an inhumane growl and gains speed.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I whisper under my breath. I keep on running but I am losing hope fast. I hear Jonah's ragged breathing getting closer and closer to me. Suddenly I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he stops me right in my tracks. He throws me over his shoulder and I start to scream and hit at his back. "LET ME GO!" I scream. But, my screaming is proved useless because of the secluded area that Jonah lives in. He doesn't say a word as he tightens his grip on my waist. I continue to scream and scream.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" he growls again inhumanely. This side of Jonah is nothing I have ever seen before. "You are already in enough fucking trouble already," he mumbles. "Don't make it worse for yourself Al." I gulp. He's already hit me today and I felt like he was beating every drop of life out of me. I can't do this again.

Jonah throws me on his bed and I start to shake. "Please don't hit me," I whimper. Jonah looks at me and smirks.

"Oh I'm not gonna hit you baby," he says softly. "I'm gonna do something so much better than that."

"Wh-wh-what are you gonna do?" I stutter.

Jonah walks over to me and places a single finger over my lips. "Shhhh," he whispers in my ear. Suddenly Jonah's ears crash onto mine. Jonah pins my hands down so that I can't do anything with them. I squirm underneath his body trying to get away from him. "Stop," he growls harshly in my ear. "Or I will hit you." Jonah begins to sloppily kiss on my neck and he begins to suck. Jonah moves his face up so he can look at me in the eyes. "You're mine now," he says with a smirk spread across his face. Jonah dips his head back down to my neck and begins to bite and suck my neck in the same area he was at once before. I wince my eyes in pain. I can feel his teeth piercing my skin. Surely he will leave a hickey behind.

After what seems like hours later, Jonah hops off of me and leaves me sitting on the bed. My neck is throbbing. "Now you're mine Allie," he says while licking his lips. Ew. Jonah steps back from me and looks me up and down. "That hickey really suits you," he says and then laughs.

"Fuck you," I mumble.

"What did I tell you about your tone?" he asks his face turning redder each second. "You better talk to me with fucking respect," he growls.

"You don't deserve my respect," I retort back.

In one swift movement Jonah walks to me and slaps me across the cheek. "Wanna say that again?" he says, his face inches away from mine.

"You don't FUCKING deserve my respect," I say again. "Can't you not understand English?" I ask while smiling at him. Jonah swings at me this time, sending a punch to my cheek. I can taste blood forming in my mouth. Seconds later I feel it dripping out my mouth.

"You are going to learn how to respect me one way or another," he laughs. Jonah walks away from me and slams the door behind him. I'm left alone in the room and I just lay down on the bed and start to sob.

Why me?

Niall's POV :)

"What do you mean she's not there?" I say into the phone to Allie's mother.

"I'm sorry Niall, but she's not here," she responds. "What's going on?" she asks me worriedly. I don't want her to panic or anything, so I lie to her.

"Nothing Mrs. Bentley. It's just that Allie left last night. Maybe she went to Rose's house or something?" I say and then letting out a small, fake laugh.

"Yeah, that's probably just it Niall," she responds. "Well I hope you find her," she laughs. "I hope to see you guys soon?" she says.

"Sure thing Mrs. Bentley," I reply. "Have a nice day."

"You too Niall," she says. "Take care of my little girl."

"I will," I say before hanging up the phone. I throw my phone on the bed and I plop on the bed. If she isn't with her parents...and she probably isn't with Rose...where is she?