LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH

POV: Callux

Warnings: Threats of Violence

Note: I used your title suggestion ThatOnePackmen_Nerd. Hope you don't mind. :D

-Begin Chapter-

I sat in the back of Harry's car with Cal, my hand tight in his as we sped towards our baby boy and Vikk.

When Cal had come into Harry's room, phone pressed tight to his ear, I got a worried feeling in my stomach. It was confirmed why when I heard Vikk's voice speak of what had happened. Rob had found our babies.

We all immediately jumped into action the second Cal hung up the phone. Josh, Simon, Harry calling JJ, Tobi, and Ethan to let them know what had happened while we all rushed out the door, barely remembering to lock it. 

JJ was picking up Tobi on his way while Ethan just met us at Harry's car since he was at home editing. He was currently in the car with us, his hand Harry's leg while Harry drove, his hands tight around the steering wheel. We were following behind Josh and Simon; Josh driving while Simon navigated.

We were still about 10 minutes away, but an increasing sick feeling in my stomach was making me uneasy. Something was really wrong and I knew it.

I felt Cal squeeze my hand, bringing my attention to him. I looked into his blue eyes, darker than normal with worry.

I squeezed back as tears began to fall. Something was defiantly very wrong. The sick feeling in my stomach was becoming a sharp pain.

"Callux?" called Cal, moving his other hand to cup my face.

"Something is really wrong." I spoke.

"You getting that sick feeling too?" asked Ethan, causing my gaze to snap to him causing Cal's hand to fall off my face and into my lap. I could see the worry and pain in his eyes. He understands.

"Like are queasy and in pain all at the same time. Like something really bad is happening and you can't do anything because you are nowhere near it?"

"YES!" exclaimed Ethan.

"Shit." Muttered Harry, banging his hand on the steering wheel. Ethan turned his attention back to him, his hand squeezing the youngest thigh.

"It's ok Harry. We are gonna be there soon."

Harry let out a frustrated growl, before he responded.

"I know. I just can't fucking believe that prick, no good, waste of space, piece of shit, had the audacity to fucking come anywhere near our boys! I swear to god, if he did anything to Vikk or Preston, I will ring his neck to the edge of death and then shove him off a building into a mob of fans after I tell them about the shit he did to Vikk and Preston."

There was a tense silence.

"Holy fuck." Was all Ethan said before Harry's phone went off.

That was brutal as fuck.

Harry pushed the button to answer the call.

"Yeah?" he said, his voice tense.

"We are on our way and we will there in about five minutes." Came Tobi's voice through the speakers, It was tense like Harry's. This has got to be the worst day for him. What with his mom being in the hospital and now this. Shit.

"So will we." Said Ethan, noticing how tense Harry had gotten. We were almost there. "Just meet us in the front so we can all go in together."

"Ok." Replied Tobi shortly. "I'll JJ know. See you soon."