[030]

guess what fuckers

it's me again

I didn't remember falling asleep, but I woke up with a jolt on the filthy floor of a restroom that I didn't recognise. I did, however, recognise the boy lying next to me, lips parted and snoring lightly.

There was a loud bang on the door and I groaned in disapproval, the memories of last night flooding my mind. "Ah, shit," I hissed as I pushed myself off the floor, my joints and bones protesting with several loud pops.

I shook Gerard lightly, and when he didn't stir, I poked him in the ribs. "Get up, someone's at the door," I whispered loudly, not sure how to sneak both of us out.

Everyone would want to know if we fucked on the bathroom sink. How his hands felt in my hair, how he gripped my hips so mean. My heartbeat quickened considerably.

"Hm?" Gerard moaned sleepily, drawing my attention. His hair was an absolute mess and he had dark circles under his eyes, but he was still so damn gorgeous.

"Get up," I repeated as I turned the sink on and rinsed my hands.

Gerard stood up, a little weak, and shook his wrists and let out a long breath. "What time is it?"

I shrugged, grabbing the door handle and looking back at Gerard. When I pulled the door back, I was definitely not expecting to see two police officers.

"Frank Iero?" The tall one asked, looking down at the clipboard he was holding. I nodded sceptically, glancing at Gerard whose wide eyes mirrored mine.

The slightly shorter officer shot a look at the taller one before speaking. "We need to speak with you for a moment."

My heart leapt into my throat, but again I nodded and followed the police officers out the doors. "Where would you like to do this? Is this okay?"

I could tell by the dark grey skies that it was still early, and I didn't think many people were stirring. What day was it? Tuesday? Wednesday? My head felt foggy and far too heavy, but I nodded again numbly, my lips tingling. I looked behind me; Gerard was gone.

"Can you speak?" The taller officer asked me, his eyebrows knitted in concern.

"Yes," I said firmly, but it came out in a dry croak and my throat felt as if I'd spent the night swallowing broken glass.

I feel targeted as the police eye me suspiciously, my face burning with embarrassment.

"You seem paranoid, Frank," The shorter officer said slowly, his dark eyes trained on my temple as he scratched at his stubble.

"I'm not," I announced, my throat burning as I breathed in and out. "I just thought my friend was right behind me, and he — uh, well."

"Your friend? What's his name?" It was the tall one now, giving a quick glance at his partner. He looked like he'd been sporting a busted lip. I wondered what kind of shit he must have dealt with every day and why the hell they were so interested in me. Nobody was ever that interested in me... well, except Gerard, obviously.

I instinctively rubbed at the back of my neck nervously. "Gerard." I suddenly remembered that even though I didn't know any other Gerards, I was still being vague. Policemen don't like vague people. "Way, I mean. Gerard Way."

"And he was just right behind you, you say?" The tall one said while the other wrote Gerard's name down on a small pad he seemingly produced from thin air. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt shockingly alone for the first time in a while.

"Yes sir," I said, "He and I fell asleep in the bathroom last night." I figured it was best to tell them the truth.

The officers exchanged an odd look before the shorter one said simply, "I never saw anyone behind you."

"I didn't either," the taller one agreed. "What does he look like?"

I shifted from one foot to the other. "He's, uh, average height, a bit disproportionate, red hair, like, bright red — uh, hazel eyes..."

The police look at one another sceptically and the tall one leans down to murmur in the other's ear.

"Frank, how old are you?"

"Nineteen, why?"

"There's absolutely no reason you should have imaginary friends at nineteen years old."

fuck. it's been like 7392646 years since i've updated and this chapter is short yet i've been working on this since fucking june and it's october ,,,,,, why am i like this

also please excuse any grammatical and spelling errors n shit thanks

tbh someone should drown me thanks

and im so fucking sorry i haven't updated this story in so long i just kinda lost inspiration for it. i'm still deciding what i want to do with it and i have so many scenarios running through my head and it's so confusing to me so if it's confusing to u guys too i am so sorry i'm a mess (FRNKIERO ANDTHE PATIENCE REFERENCE LMAO I LOVE FRANK SO MUCH PLEASE LET HIM PUNCH ME IN THE THROAT)

anyway, i wanted to let u guys know that im not dead (although i wouldn't blame you guys if u wished i was bc sAME) and i also published a new fic (i know, i rly shouldn't have) and i suggest u read it even though i've only completed one chapter so,,, yeah

don't forget to comment/vote!!! thank you all so much for not boycotting me!!!!!

xogrey