~1~

Taraji
"Yes Tj work it!" My photographer, James, yelled as he snapped photo after photo of me in one of my sexiest dresses yet. It was an erotic red color, the silky material flowed constantly while I moved, and it was somewhat see through.

 It was an erotic red color, the silky material flowed constantly while I moved, and it was somewhat see through

I smiled brightly, twirled around, posed fiercely, just basically having fun. Becoming a model is one of the best decisions that I've made in my life. I started modeling when I was about sixteen or seventeen years old. At first it was because I needed money to take care of myself. Let's just say my mother and father weren't the best which led to me running away. I ran into my current photographer at a Starbucks and he said I was beautiful from my long wavy hair to my smooth feet. When I actually got into it, I didn't stop and it paid off in the end. I'm now one of the best models in the business.

"Great job Taraji these should be enough shots for your pages in Emmy Magazine," James said going over to his computer.

I planted my butt down onto a nearby chair then took a sip from my water bottle. Man work can be hard sometimes! Some people think that you just stand around and look pretty all day, but it's more than that.

The sound of shoes clicking against the floor brought my attention over to this fairly cute guy.

"James my man! How you doing?" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

James got up and gave the man a bro hug. "I've been good, could be better. You know how the wife is," They chuckled.

After a minute of listening to them talk, I walked over then cleared my throat. The man looked me up and down while biting his lip. I just rolled my eyes and turned to Jay.

"Um who's this?"

"This is Terrence Howard. Terrence, this is Taraji P Henson."

Terrence....hmm that name is kinda hot. Terrence grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. I felt my cheeks heat up and a small smile appeared across my face.

"Pleasure to meet you Taraji."

I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. He had light skin, hazel-green eyes, juicy pink lips, and don't even get me started on his muscles. They bulged out through his royal blue suit jacket.

"No no the pleasure is all mine," I replied sort of dreamily. We kept our hold on each other's hand until something Jayden said really ticked me off.

"Taraji you and Terrence are going to be on the cover of the Emmy Magazine."

And that was when I realized that Terrence Howard, my two second crush, turned into my competition.

"Say what now?"