AN/COPYRIGHT/Full Description

Full Description

Beatrice Lowe; everyone's favorite nerd.

Xavier Morgan; high school drifter with no desire to graduate

When fate (and a lonely Home Ec teacher) decide to pair the two up for the class favorite Baby Project, the last thing either of them wants to do is be within a hundred feet of one another.

Beatrice definitely doesn't expect to wake up in the middle of the first night to find an actual baby at her door step. With nothing but a letter asking Bea and Xavier to take care of the infant.

What started out as a friendly project soon turns to chaos when the two find themselves taking care of a real child with real needs.

Two teens from completely different lives soon realize that maybe they aren't so different, and will soon learn how far they can go to protect their new little secret.

MAJOR NOTE

If you are looking for a perfect book, with no grammar issues, no phrasing issues, and sometimes getting a characters name off.

Then I recommend you stop reading now.

I am not a perfect writer, not by any means. There are going to be mistakes, and if you can't take that, maybe you shouldn't be reading on Wattpad. Because this a place to LEARN and not to BE PERFECT. If you're a perfect writer, send me a link to your published book and I'd be happy to read it.

I have heard the whole "If you can't take it, then don't put your books in public." crap.

There is a difference between CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ans just CRITICISM.

There are so many writers on here that don't know the difference, and if you're one of them, please refrain from reading this or any other book on her that isn't actually physically published. Because everybody makes mistakes, even Dan Brown and Stephen King and Stephine Meyer.

For those of you that are the great people that don't put people's work down, continue on! I'd love to hear your opinion. You guys are great.

Thanks for your consideration

ChasingMadness24 (Kyra)

Hey guys, so I just came up with this idea last night. I really hope you'll enjoy it. I'm always looking for a new cover if you have any ideas, let me know!

Before you read

Guys I just want you to know that there will be mistakes in this book. Be it typos,  something not making sense,  or just something that's out of place.
I AM only 16.  I never thought in my wildest dreams that this book would make it as big as it did. 

The point of this is for you guys to please keep any cruel or mean comments to yourself or they will be deleted. 

I am still trying to get better,  I don't have am editor or anything of the like and I am still trying to edit this and everything.  I realize that everyone does have their own opinions,  but don't be mean about voicing them.

If anyone knows of an editor,  let me know. If you this book is worth publishing id like to know that too.

Thanks for reading.  Thanks for the support
Kyra

Copyright

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Love you!

~ChasingMadness24