Chapter Sixteen

*Blake*

 "What just happened?" I mumbled before wincing when I heard my name being called by the one person I wish was still gone.

 "Blakey, I'm back."

 "Why me," I groaned turning to look at the biggest mistake I have ever made walk towards me, she tried to kiss me and I shoved her back growling. "What are you doing here?"

 "I'm here to see you baby," she cackled and I winced. "When did you start letting babies in here? It honestly pathetic."

 "What are you...What did you say to her?"

 "Told her she should leave," Ashlyn said latching onto my arm. "Enough about that, I'm back so we can have some fun. How does that sound?"

 "Get the f*ck off me," I growled shoving her away from me. "Don't ever touch me or go near Willow again. Do I make myself clear?"

 "But baby..."

 "Get off this property and don't come back," I snapped walking back inside. "Mercer, make sure Ashlyn gets off the compound."

 "Got it boss," he said walking out the door and I groaned walking back to my office to read the file and look at the pictures the boys brought back.

 "Blake," I glanced up when I heard mom open the door. "You need to eat sweetheart. Stressing isn't good for you."

 "I know," I sighed picking up one of the images. "I don't know what to do. Devil's Blood is back killing people and Killer is after Willow, she won't talk to me besides begging me not to send her back to him. What am I supposed to do Mama?"

 "You'll figure it out," mama said wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "You've always been good at finding the answer to a problem, just remember you have people to help and from what I've seen Willow has almost everyone here and from the Beast MC wrapped around her figure even though she doesn't realize it and she can take care of herself from what I saw earlier. And Blake, don't push her if she doesn't want to talk don't force her, she'll talk when she's ready."

 "I know," I huffed. "Thanks mama, for listening."

 "I'm always hear for you to talk too," she said closing the door behind her.

---

 "What," I grumbled answering my phone staring at the papers in front of me.

 "Is this Blake Wolf?"

 "Yeah," I said confused. "Who is this?"

 "I'm a nurse at Miracle Hospital, there was an accident and there is a man asking for you by your name and he is denying medical treatment until he speaks with you. His name is Carlos..."

 "I'm on my way," I said before she could finish grabbing my keys I stormed through the clubhouse.

 "Prez, what's wrong?" Cowboy asked when I entered the garage heading towards my bike.

 "Something happened to Willow and Carlos," I said vaguely noticing Monster, Tanker and Trigger walking up. "Carlos is in the hospital. F*ck I knew something was going to happen."

 "We're coming with you," Tanker said.

 "She might have hurt our pride earlier but that doesn't mean we want to see her hurt. She's like a little sister to us and we haven't spent that much time with her."

 "Fine," I sighed starting my bike up. "Bring the truck the idiot is going to need a ride I'm sure. Lets go, I need to know what happened."

---

 "What happened? Where's Willow?" I demanded when I realized Willow wasn't with Carlos or in the hospital. "Where is she?"

 "We were ambushed by Devil's Blood," Carlos winced standing up. I got rammed by their van by the time I got up they were gone and so was Willow. I'm sorry, they came out of nowhere."

 "You were supposed to watch her," I growled angrily. "She trusted you and now she's with them. They will kill her, why didn't you protect her."

 "I was protecting her," he yelled. "There was a girl, she said that Willow would get what she deserved because she was friends with that Devil."

 "Damn it," I growled punching the wall.

 "You need to call Diego, he needs to know that Willow's in trouble."

 "Got it," Cowboy said. "I'm heading back to the compound maybe Hacker can find out where these Bastards went. We'll find her man."

 "I can't lose her, not again." I said brokenly ignoring everyone as I headed somewhere I could think.

---

 "Blake," I raised my head to see mama and dad standing in the doorway to my office. "Honey you need to eat something before to pass out from dehydration and starvation."

 "No hungry," I mumbled flipping through the papers on my desk. "I have to find her, before that bastard kills her."

 "Honey you haven't come out of here in three days," mama said.

 "GET OUT!" I yelled slamming my hands on my desk. "Its my fault he has her. I should have been with her. I promised her I would keep her safe and I can't do that if I can't find her. I need to find her."

 "PREZ," Hacker yelled running into the office. "Found them."

 "Where?" I asked taking the papers he handed me.

 "About five miles out of town, the old flour mill."

 "Tell the boys," I growled grabbing my gun walking out the door. "I want Killer's head on a f*cking silver plate now."

 "They already know," Hacker said and I shoved past him.

 "I'm coming with you," dad said and I froze turning towards him.

 "No."

 "I can help get her out," Dad said. "I can keep her safe until your done with Devil's Blood."

 "Just stay out of my way," I growled nodding at Doc as he climbed in his truck just incase we needed him.

 When we got to the warehouse everyone was basically vibrating with anger, making sire they knew the plan we entered the building and I froze at the sight that met all of us.