~2~

Terrence
Taraji immediately let go of my hand then started to mean mug me. Damn what did I do? I thought to myself. Her and James started arguing about how she didn't want me to take away her spotlight and how he said she has to if she wants to make more money from it. That shut her up instantly.

"Okay so Terrence let's start the photoshoot," Jay grabbed his camera. I got in front of the backdrop and started posing.

Man am I handsome or what? I mean just look at me rocking my favorite royal blue suit

Man am I handsome or what? I mean just look at me rocking my favorite royal blue suit. This is actually kind of fun just playing around getting pictures taken. Maybe I should consider becoming a male model. I have the body and the talent for it so it should be easy. While I was doing my thing I caught Taraji rolling her eyes at me. I just gave her my famous smirk and kept it moving.

After I finished, I went over to her. "Did you enjoy the show baby?" I teased.

"First don't call me that and two you're not that great," She walked over to her vanity, fixing her light makeup.

She had a milk chocolate complexion, plump pink lips, perfectly arched eyebrows, straight dark knight hair that ran down her back, and that ass. I just want to smack it over and over until it hurts. I didn't heard her calling my name until she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Hello? Earth to Terrence? You looking a little too hard for my liking."

The way she said my name just warms me up a little. I bit my lip while staring in her eyes in the mirror.

"Oh am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Very."

I smirked.

She turned around, facing me while folding her arms across her chest. "Do you like to smirk a lot? Cause you've been doing that all day."

"You have a problem with that?"

She scoffed then pushed past me over to Jay. Her ass jiggled with every step she took.

"All you two get into position. We're about to start the cover photo shoot."

Jay wanted us to do a pose with physical contact, but the wicked witch of the west insisted that we just stand next to each other

Jay wanted us to do a pose with physical contact, but the wicked witch of the west insisted that we just stand next to each other. Other than that everything went perfectly. Next thing on the agenda was the back of the magazine.
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
God Terrence is really starting to get on my nerves. He thinks he can just walk in here and take over my photo shoot. Ha! I'll be gotdamned! My mom, before the accident, always told me to never let any person get in the way of what I do best. If they do, do everything in your power to stop them. It sounds evil but that's just me.

"Okay so this is the last shooting for today. Terrence, you are going to be holding Taraji. So-" I cut him off.

Did he just say holding? Like holding as in touching me? Oh hell no! "Uh uh Jay I don't think so. I am not about to have this." I paused looking over at Terrence. "Him! Touching me?"

"Can you just stop being such a spoiled brat and do it already? You act like I'm gonna kill you or something."

I glared at him. "I don't believe I was talking to you as-"

"Tj please just do it please? Things would go by way quicker if you will just cooperate."

I sighed, giving in. Without saying another word, I went to wardrobe to change into a white crossback jumpsuit.

 Without saying another word, I went to wardrobe to change into a white crossback jumpsuit

I then put on a gold set of heels. When I went back over to the backdrop, Terrence had already changed into a white turtleneck, a black suit jacket, black dress pants, and shiny new black dress shoes.

James came over with his camera. "Okay so this is the last shoot of the day. Terrence, you support her by her thigh and back. Tj, just bend back and look beautiful."

I slowly put my arm around his neck. He slowly ran his hand under my thigh and lifted it to waist level. To be completely honest, I almost moaned when I felt his crotch against me. Snap out of it Taraji! We don't like the competition!

After Jay got enough pictures, I quickly pushed Terrence away from me and straighted up.

Why was my heart beating so fast? Why did I feel weird when he touched me? All these questions ran threw my mind as I grabbed my purse and car keys. My best friend wanted me to go with her to the club so that's what I'm doing tonight. I had just opened the door of my red Audi R8 Terrence walked over.

"Can I help you with something?"

"I just wanted to apologize if I 'upset' you back there. Even though I didn't do anything wrong..." He mumbled the last part but I heard it anyway.

"Aren't you just a sweetheart!" I said sarcastically.

"But really I just wanted to ask if.....you'd go out with me sometime."

A shocked expression spread across my face. Is he asking me out? "I-"