Chapter Twenty Seven: What's With Your Hair?

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Are you sure you don't want one of us to come with you guys?" Parker asked as Luke, Bennett, Dylan, and Elly followed both Grayson and me.

I rolled my eyes, "Bennett, you weren't suppose to tell anyone!" I groaned as I stopped cause everyone else to stop. Today, Grayson and I were supposed to be driving to the place that I wanted to bring him, but due to his wounds, we had to tell Bennett to help give medicine because he was the only person who actually knew what to give him. Bennett wasn't even supposed to know that we were going to leave, until I remembered that Grayson needed to have his medicine, so he didn't hurt as much. At first I believed that I could trust Bennett not to tell anyone, until he left the house and came back with Parker and the other's on his tail, crowding around Grayson and I as we put on our shoes.

"Yes, we're sure." I said with a reassuring smile, "It's going to be a public place so there's nothing to worry about. Plus, I kind of have a... cousin, you could say, that's at the place that we're heading to." I explained, but they still gave me skeptical looks, making me sigh and roll my eyes in annoyance, "If you guys don't trust Grayson and I, then Dylan's coming with me. I'm pretty sure the person I'm going to visit won't mind meeting my only other sibling." I said, making everyone turn their attention to Dylan who had his eyes wide.

"Are you satisfied now, Sir Parker?" Grayson teased, gaining a glare from Parker.

"Fine." Parker grunted before turning his attention back on me. He stepped closer, before looking me in the eye, "You better come back home in one piece." he whispered before pulling me in a hug.

"I will." I whispered back, before pulling away from the short-lived hug.

"Take care of my Graysie-poo. I entrust the two Winter siblings to bring back my little sibling untouched and unharmed by the time he gets back home to his big bro." Bennett teased, pinching Grayson's reddening cheeks. Luke and Elly were both laughing at how Bennett was treating Grayson.

"Get ready, Dylan, we're leaving in thirty minutes." I said, causing Dylan to nod before going into his guest bedroom. Once Dylan was out of sight, I turned my gaze to Bennett who gave me a guilty smile, making me shake my head with a small grin, "You really need to learn how to keep secrets." I commented, making his grin grow bigger.

He shrugged, "Sometimes telling secrets to others are for the greater good." Bennett said, before following, Elly and Luke who plopped themselves into my couch.

"I'm ready." Dylan called out as he reappeared out of his classroom.

"Okay." I said before turning to the others, "See you guys."

A chorus of byes were said before Grayson, Dylan and I walked out of my home, "Do you mind if I use your car, Grayson?" I asked, when we reached his car.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Grayson asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Just because I don't have a car doesn't mean I don't know how to drive." I said.

"Okay..." He sighed, unconvinced I knew how to drive before fishing his keys out of his pocket and giving it to me. I smiled at the keys before unlocking the car, "Be careful okay?" Grayson said, making me nod.

"It's not going to be that bad of a ride." I muttered, as I started the engine.

*

"See it wasn't that bad." I said, as I parked in the parking lot.

"It wasn't good, but it was better than I expected." Grayson commented making me gasp and playfully punch him.

"I didn't hit anyone or anything." I pointed out.