Chapter 16

Faiths POV

My mind it stirring with confusion and mixed emotions. "Faith I love you." He says again. I take another step back. "I... I don't understand.." I say, I know confusion is clearly read on my face. He stops in his tracks. "What else is there to understand Faith? It was so wrong to be with Nari. I didn't love her at all. And I realized that. It was you. It was always you. Since day one." His words make me feel something in my heart, a sensation I've never felt before.

"Hoseok.. I.." I was about to say it when Shawn crosses my mind. "No! No." I bend down and pick up Oliver. "You can't just say that Hoseok! You can't! You know I'm with Shawn. And you're telling me this!" I shake my head. My eyes watering. "Faith.." He walks forward reaching for my arm. "No Hoseok! No!" I bite my lip to stop it from quivering. "I'm with Shawn.. And..." My heart is telling me something other than what my mouth is saying.

"Just because you confess to me.. Isn't going to change anything between Shawn and I.." I was lying.. Was lying so bad. "I'm sorry Hoseok.." My tears fall, I can see the devastation in his face. "I just.. Like you as a friend." Lie. Lie. Lie. "I have to go." I stomp pass him and out of the house. And I don't look back. At the corner of the street I fall to my knees, unable to stand as my legs have gone weak. I can't stop crying. Oliver begins to whimper as he licks my tears away.

I laugh through my sobs pet his little head. I get up finding the strength to do so and turn towards the direction of my house. I take one last glance towards Hoseok's house. My heart aching like its never ached before. "I love you too..."

**

Hoseok's POV

I stand there.. In compete shock. She had just left my house, now she's possible crying. "Hoseok.. I.." There was this feeling I got when she said that, like she was unsure of herself. "No! No." I feel this pain in my stomach. The first girl in my life who I'm finally deciding is the girl for me and she doesn't love me back.. That I know of. I was debating whether or not I should go after her.. I love her right? But this must be over whelming..

So I should give her time to think.

**

Faiths POV

"Annyeong." I answer my phone when I get home finally, which took forever because I kept getting blind from my tears. "Faith?" Its a woman. "Whose this?" I look at the caller ID and its a number I've never seen before. "Meet me at the Flower Cafe. Please." The caller hangs up. My eyebrows knit and I look at my phone in confusion. I unhook Oliver and grab my car keys, I head out of the house.

**

The whole drive to the Cafe I begin to wonder who it could have been. My mind kept flooding towards it being my mother.. Maybe it was.. Maybe it wasn't. I park in front of the Flower Cafe. My heart was pounding in my chest, nervousness takes over me. My feelings and my mind were everywhere. I couldn't really think straight, all these thoughts run through my mind. For a moment I can't breath.

I grip the steering wheel tightly, still thinking about what Hoseok had confessed to me. I let out a loud breath that turns into a sob.

I let my tears fall down my cheeks. I grit my teeth together trying to force my sobs down my throat. No Faith stop crying. Stop. Crying. Be the strong Faith I know. Not the weak one you are right now. This is not okay. This is not natural. I nod and wipe my tears. I pull on my shades, take a deep breath and get out of my car. I stand in front of the Cafe door and grip my purse.