22. Father Or Husband

Assalamu allaikum and hello!!

Today is my best friend Sanofar's birthday, I mean the real Sanofar of my life, May Allah shower his blessings upon her. Happy birthday Sano 🎂🎂 all my lovely readers please pray for her to live long with love and prosperity.

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who adore their true friendship.
-----------------------------------

Ahad's pov :

It's been two days since I met that captivating eyes, whick could drag me like a moth to fire. When she woke up I couldn't explain the happiness I had at the same time how guilty I felt.

Everything around me was blur all I could see was my wife. I couldn't forgive myself for what I have done to her.

I felt like dying looking at her lifeless body, when she woke up I took her in my arms and embraced her, I hugged her with everything I have.

I was shocked when she hugged me back.

What the hell..... did she just hugged me....

After all I made her suffer but she still forgave me. I knew, I saw that in her eyes.

I may be hard at times but the fact is I love her, I can't lose her. She may forgave me even though I have to mend things and apologize to her. God.... I don't know how?

After meeting the doctor, I came to meet her but stayed outside because I didn't know how to start the conversation. I saw her from the glass door she was throwing draggers at a nurse.

But Why?......... Anyways, think Ahad....think how to apologize.

I opened the door to meet the same pair of black ocean looking at me, nothing but all me and was also expecting something...... Maybe she wants me to apologize, which I will accept readily, there is no hell space for my ego.

Even I want my doll to punish me for my satisfaction but I know she can't do that after all she is not like me.... Arrogant , stupid or egoistic.

I know, I'm not the correct match for her but I wanna change, she can change me, my love for her will change me to a man she deserves.

When I was about to talk, the door hit the wall with a loud thud and there stood the devil.........

Man he can't be soft at all.... Rizwan came in along with Reshma she gave me a death glare, I hung my head down as shame and guiltiness consumed me.

She went to Zoya and hugged her tight, both the sisters started to sob. No, Zoya can't cry now it may worsen her condition she still needs rest.

"Don't cry both of you it's not good for Zoya's health. " said Rizwaan, I must say I am blessed with my friendship, he know me very well and can understand my unspoken words.

Reshma wiped her's as well as Zoya's tears and kissed her forehead. A pang of jealousy strike my chest. I have to do that not Reshma, how can she kiss my wife.

"Cool dood they are sisters already, and don't worry you can kiss her way better than Rey(Reshma) "Rizwan winked at me with his trademark smirk plastered on his face.

This man is really hilarious, but nobody can replace him in my life, my only friend who stood with me in all ups and downs of my life. I smiled for his comment for the first time in these three days.

"Girls time! " he told that and dragged me outside to the cafe. He made me sit on the chair and lost somewhere.

I didn't mind I am busy thinking, how to apologize to my doll..... Many things strike my mind