16.0 I call her

The bus pulled up to some crap motel called the Glenn Capri

The bus pulled up to some crap motel called the Glenn Capri. Madison stepped off the bus, and scrunched up her nose. What the hell was this piece of shit? Madison looked around, and shook her head. She rubbed her temples. Did the school fucking expect her to sleep in a place like this?

"What the fuck is this?"

"I've seen worse." Scott told Madison, patting her back.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked him.

"Listen up." Coach called after blowing his whistle. "The meet has been pushed to tomorrow."

"So that means that I sat on that bus all day for nothing?" Madison snapped at him.

Coach shook his head, shrugging her comment off. "This is the closest hotel with the most vacancies, and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." He held up a handful of room keys. "You'll be pairing up, so choose wisely."

"I call her." Lydia smiled, grabbing ahold of Madison's arm.

"Uh, no." Stiles stated, grabbing Madi's other arm.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coached shouted. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves."

"Look at that." Stiles smirked at Lydia, dragging Madison away from her. "No fucking Madi tonight."

"I thought this was your ship." Madison frowned, grabbing a key from coach, and walking beside Scott and Stiles.

"I don't really think that Allison would appreciate the two of you have sex while she was in the room." Scott sighed, looking back at the two girls.

"Very true." Stiles pointed at Scott. "Allison would not want that. Think of Allison."

"Oh, fuck off." Madison groaned, opening the door of their room.

*

"Alright, so I have four." Stiles said to Scott and Madison, sitting on one of the beds.

"You have four suspects?" Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "There were originally ten." Stiles frowned. "Well, technically nine. I had Derek on there twice."

Madison shook her head, rubbing her forehead. It was going to be a rough night. "You idiot..." Madison groaned.

"So, who's number one?" Scott asked his best friend. "Harris?"