|32. Dead|

^Diane, Rowan's old fuck buddy^

No other then my uncle David.

He smirked as we entered the abandoned building with the bag of guns.

"Sweet pea, is that you?! You have gotten so big sweetie!" He said happily and his gang chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"This is a deal, isn't it?" He asked me.

"You know what I mean."

"Not that it's any of your business sweet pea but if you must be so nosy then I'm here on business."

"What business?" I narrow my eyes.

"So much like your father, I swear."

"What business David?!."

"You have your gang, and I have mine. I actually decided to take a little vacation, go explore the world and go sight seeing" He grinned.

"I'm not stupid."

"That's the same thing your father said, and look where that got him."

"Watch your fucking mouth David."

He chuckled, "You first, now that we are done with chit chatting, it's time I get a souvenir" He said with a evil grin.

"Go to the gift shops, we are all out of stock."

"Funny but that's not it, I told my brother millions of times I was going to kill anyone who stood in my way of getting what was mine in the first place, but he always doubted me, but then here we are years later and here you are...the only thing standing in my way of claiming what is mine" he smirked as he pulled out a gun.
_____________
Rowan's POV

Factory (After Hotel)

We soon arrived in Vegas and we went to our hotel to change and shower. After showering and changing, we left for the deal we needed to go to. We arrive with drugs and walk into the factory to see Vegas most known gang called 'Hell Hounds'

"Rowan! There you are!" Diane, the leader says happily with a flirtatious smile.

"Always a pleasure to see you Diane" I sarcastically say. Diane and I used to be old friends until I found out she was also a gangleader, she was looking for Intel on my gang so when I found out about her, I told her complete lies so she was thrown off the trail.

"Rowan brought the three stooges with him" she eyed the boys since Malcolm and Patrick were taking care of something for me.

"I wouldn't be talking Ms.Piggy" Carson shot back.

"At least I'm educated."

"And at least we know how to have fun" Carson winked while he got high fives from the other two.

"Fuck later you four, can we just get this over with?" I look at them.

"Fine, how have you been Rowan?" She asked like she cared.

"Better."

"Does she make you feel happy?" She asked.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"I don't know her name but she has tattoos and she hangs around with you at school."

"You mean Andrea?" I ask confused.

"So that's Mrs.Olivers name" she smiled as she grabbed the bag from her guys.

"How do you know about her?."