111- kabhi kabhi mere dil mein ❤️❤️

One of my favorite updates and title!! :)

--------                  

"Manik I am going to meet Judy today, it's been really long I have had a normal conversation with her" Nandini said while having breakfast.

"Okay" he replied.

"What's your day going to be like?" she asked.

"Two classes, basketball practice and then music school for two hours, I should be free by 4 o' clock" he replied.

"Acha tum na dinner karke so jaao aaj jaldhii, I will be late" she said.

"Kyun?" he asked.

"Party party party" she said. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

"What party? Am I not invited?" he asked.

"Nope, you know Stephanie my friend? She's getting married, so girls' dinner date" she said excited.

"Kaha pe?" he asked.

"Haan wohh bathaana bhool gayi, there's a restaurant where you can paint and eat. Painted Kanvas, so we'll be doing some painting, wine tasting, gossip and lots of fooood" she said with a dreamy drool. 😋

"Sounds interesting" he said. "Ready nai honaa? Will you go like this?" he asked her.

"I was thinking dress leke jaathi hoon aur wahee pe ready ho jaoongi" she said.

"At what time is that? I will drop you there, ghar aake ready ho jaao na" he offered.

"Sachhi?" she asked.

"haan baba" he said getting up from the chair.

"Okay, the party is at 6 o' clock, tohh you can drop me there by 5:45, Okay?" she asked.

"Super okay, now let's go. I am getting late" he said and they left for college.

-------------------------

"Are you coming tonight for Steph's party?" Emily asked Nandu. They were in the cafeteria waiting for the boys to join them.

"Yes-o-yes. I am super excited, she's the first one among our friends to get married" Nandini said.

"Is Manik going to drop you?" she asked.

"Ahaan! Need a ride?" she asked Emily.

"Could you?" Emily asked.

"Sure, I will pick you up at 5:30?" Nandini asked.

"Awesome! Thanks Nandu" Emily said hugging her.

"Stop it DramaQueen" Nandini said pulling off.

"Hello ladies" Matt said joining them.

"Where's Lisa?" Nandini asked.

"She's gone shopping, for Steph's party" Matt said with a straight face.

"Why does she have to shop before every single party?" Nandini asked.

"I don't know, her wardrobe is already full. Like really full, you open the door and then there is rain of clothes. And I don't get why and how she still goes buying new clothes. I thought it's a girl thing and you will understand" Matt replied.

"Well yeah, I do but this is something which fascinates even me" she said sipping her coke.

"Sorry I am late" Manik said joining them.

"No you're fine" Matt said.

"So what's going on?" Manik asked

"We were discussing Steph's party. Hey Nandu, ask Steph if her fiancé is hosting a boys' night, we'll gatecrash" Matt said.