Annoying the ferret.

Dani sat next to Flora, her friend from slytherin, in their third lesson the next day. She normally would sit with Malfoy but giving the circumstances.

While in the history of magic, Flora noticed the mark on dani's hand. I must not tell lies.

"Is that what that woman did to you?" whisperd flora, her green eyes fixed on dani's hand.

"Oh, yeah, but it's nothing really." Whisperd Dani.

"It is not nothing, go to professir snape." Whisperd Flora.

"He doesn't like me." Whisperd Dani.

"Fine, mcgonagall then." Whisperd flora.

"Flora honestly, it's fine." Whisperd Dani continuing her work.

What seemed like hours later, they were finally allowed out of the classroom for lunch. Dani sat with the gryffindors.

Malfoy swagged over to dani.
She looked up at him, knowing what he was going to say. She had prepared this the night before.

"Dani I just want to say-" befan Malfoy.

"Hold it Malfoy, Ron's my boyfriend now." She said before kissing Ron.

"Oh." Said Malfoy a little bit heartbroken."oh ok." He added before walking away sadly.

Dani wiped her mouth thinking "gross I hope this prank works."

Dani looked over at the slytherin table, her eyes fixed on Draco, who looked very annoyed and jealous.

"Job well done." She whisperd and all of them burst out laughing.

"Harry and I are back to being friends and I don't mind cause it was kinda awkward." Said Hermoine in care of magical creatures.

"Ok." Said Dani whose eyes were fixed on the cute bleach blonde boy, known as Draco Lucius Malfoy, his face irritated, his eyes with rage and jealousy.
Dani felt guilty, he still had feelings for her and she still had feelings for him, eventhough sometimes he can be a git.