Chapter 29

Luna.

I stretched out as I slowly woke up and cuddled back into Kol, not wanting to go to school again. I swear I've only been to school like three times and I probably didn't even stay the full time. I groaned slightly and began to move from Kol's chest.

I felt him grip onto my side a little tighter and I bit my lip, trying to think of a way to get out of the bed without waking Kol. I lifted a piece of my hair and rubbed at against his nose slightly and he moved his hand from my waist to scratch at it. I quickly slipped out of Kol's arms and placed a pillow in my place. I watched for a second as Kol hugged onto the pillow for a moment before sighing out a relaxing again.

I smiled lightly and turned to the wardrobe, looking through the clothes that Rebekah had gotten me. Rebekah was very confident in her body - which I admire - and sadly, I was not. I looked over all the short dresses, skirts, shorts and crop tops with a few jumpers and such.

I eventually decided on a pair of denim shorts and a black and white stripy crop top. I grabbed one of Kol's flannels and tightened it around my waist - making up for the slight lack of shorts.

 I quickly walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, my hair and quickly washed my face before exiting the bathroom, glancing out of the window before sitting on the bed softly, glancing back at Kol before slipping my socks and shoes on.

I stood up from the bed and placed my hand over the half-moon necklace Kol had given me last night, smiling lightly as I ran my hand over the metal and tucked it under my shirt - slightly worried that Klaus would see it and assume.

I gripped a pair of sunglasses from the dresser after glancing outside and seeing the bright light. I slipped the sunglasses on top of my head, behind my ears. I looked back to Kol once more, a smile appearing on my face, before moving towards the door and turning the handle, pulling the door open.

I gasped slightly as Kol stood in front of me, his only item of clothing being his black sweats handing lowly on his hips. I glanced up to Kol, seeing him smirk as I had just admired him. "What?" I spoke, looking into Kol's brown eyes.

"You are really trying to sneak out of an Original Vampire's bedroom?" He asked mockingly.

"I was being polite, I didn't want to wake you," I told Kol and crossed my arms over my chest as he simply smiled at me. Oh my God, why did he have to look so good all the time? It wasn't fair! He was literally a greek god and I was a potato. A kawaii potato, but a potato nonetheless.

He then glanced down at my outfit before him smile grew. I gave him a confused look and he raised his hand, slipping it under my top and pulling out the necklace that he had given me. "Do you like it?" He asked again, studying the necklace before looking back up at me.

"Of course I love it, stupid." I laughed at the fake offended look on his face. "Now what do you want? I have to get to school." Kol pouted slightly, dropping the necklace over my top and taking a hold of both of my hands, silently asking me not to go. I turned my head away from him, not wanting to look into his eyes, knowing he would make me stay if I did. "Kol.." I whined slightly as I glanced everywhere aside from his eyes.

"Fine." He spoke and lifted one of his hand, turning my head to face him. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine firmly. "Have fun." he whispered softly. "And call me if anything happens. And I mean anything."

I nodded with a smile playing on my lips as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly before turning us and shoving him into the room. "Bye Kol," I smiled at him before shutting the bedroom door and walking down to the front door.