Trust Issues

Terrence
1 week later
2:00pm

One thing I hated about filming was the long sleepless hours. I've been here since 5 this morning. All my scenes are finished so I was free to go home. Qirin kept us up all night lastnight. He was running a fever and was very fussy. Taraji let him sleep with us because he refused to sleep in his crib.

All I wanted was just a good 8hr nap, I'm surprised I even know what that is anymore because my sleep schedule is so screwed. I'm running on two hours of sleep and I still have to get Q and Rahji to the hospital at 4:30 for Qirin appointment.

Exiting my trailer I shot Taraji a text telling her I was on my way. My feet dragged the ground. I gave a few crew members casual waves as I walked past them. 

Luckily I had the trailer right next to the garage. My eyes lit up once I saw my brand new Bentley sitting there waiting for me. Taraji surprised me last week with this baby which happens to be the newest model way better than my old one, she told me it was a early Christmas gift.

She had it customize especially for me

She had it customize especially for me. The all black interior and exterior with red lining glistens in the dim light. When she told me to go outside I had a delivery I think I shed a few tears cause the plan was just to forget the Bentley and drive my Audi. My baby love me she looked out for me just like I do for her.

I got in starting it up peeling out of the garage. It was already going on 2:30 , I was trying to beat the LA traffic. Hopefully that was possible we lived on the other side of town about an hour and a half away.

The storm clouds above started getting darker. It was about to pour down at any minute. Speeding down the street , I turned the radio up.

It started thundering but no rain yet. Qirin was already sick, now we had to take him out in this mess; he was going to be even more fussy.

About 30 minutes away from the studio; Coming towards the highway I saw a familiar cocaine white Beamer with flashing hazard lights. It was Melissa standing on the side of the road. Her car had a flat tire. She tried waving for someone to stop but cars kept speeding past. Throwing her hands down and stomping her feet she pouted like a child.