6| Pyrokinesis*

Pyrokinesis: the ability to generate and control fire. One of the 7 Wonders.

Double-updated cuz why not? You know what that star means 😏👅💦

I'm so lame smh

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"And baby, I love being in control"

As soon as the words left his lips, I lost it. I dove forward to connect our lips; eyes fluttering close instantly at the feeling of how soft his lips felt pressed against mine. He didn't seem to protest however, gladly responding with grabbing my hips and pressing me against the wall firmer. My hands caressed his strong jaw, feeling it move as he parted my lips with his own and pushed his tongue in.

My body flushed with heat when our tongues came into contact, rolling against each other as my painted nails slid into his long curly hair. The kiss broke momentarily for a breath of air, before we both automatically tilted our heads to opposite sides and joined our lips again. The feeling of his lips on mine was just so good I couldn't help but moan a little when he unexpectedly sunk his teeth into my thick lower lip.

He pulled it back, before letting it go and watching it pop back into place. His pale jade eyes watched me carefully, deep breaths leaving his rosy parted lips. I blinked before everything started to sink in slowly. I had just kissed Harry. My eyes widened all of a sudden, apologies stumbling out of my lips profusely as I started moving around but my body was trapped against the wall with his own one.

"Shit I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I just had too much to drink and god this is so emba-"

"Sage, it's fine," he chuckled at my awkward self, pulling my face up to meet his gaze. "Don't worry about, I enjoyed it to be honest," he told me with a light grin, triggering my own as I blew out a short breath. "Why are you apologizing?"

"I don't even know," I mumbled sheepishly, my cheeks flushing at how randomly forward I was. Harry smirked in amusement at my words, before he pulled his lips to the side in a curious frown.

"I don't get why you're trying to fight this," he frowned at me a little, knitting his brows over his blazing eyes.

"Fight what?" I asked, dumfounded.

"Your want for me, and I'm not saying it in a cocky way. It's just obvious, even more now that you've kissed me," he told me, dropping one of his hands to grasp my hip firmly the other one staying planted on my face. I was enjoying the warmth of it against my cheek, not gonna lie.

"It's just been a while since I've done something like this," I told him honestly, a sigh leaving my lips as I looked down at our feet.

His hand came around to cup my chin, pushing my head up slightly to gaze into my eyes. His thumb traced the curve of my bottom lip, lips that were still tingling from being kissed by his own.

"What are you so afraid of then?" he asked me gently, his eyes growing slightly concerned. It warmed my heart a bit, to show that he was actually concerned instead of being curious, or maybe it was both.

"I just don't want to get emotionally invested with someone right now, accidentally," I murmured, feeling odd all of a sudden for telling him all of this. I wasn't a very open person, but here I was mumbling away about old mistakes and whatnot. Maybe Christoffer put a little bit too much whiskey in my drink.