I hate you,I love you.

Dani walked downstairs the next day, at 5:00 in the morning as prefects have to be up early. She saw a snoozing Malfoy on a big comfy chair, his bleach blonde hair drooping over his face and snoring very quietly. He shuffled around in his seat trying to get comfortable, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Dani staring at him, which made him jump.

"What are you doing down here riddle?" He asked Rudley.

Dani,stared at him in disbelife. He was hardly rude to her.

"Sorry cranky pants." She said sarcastically.

Draco rolled his eyes. Then he noticed his clothing. His green pyjamas. Dani was already in her robes.

"Sorry." He said awkwardly.

They sat there staring at eachother for a while. Draco stood up and walked over to Dani and kissed her.

Dani loved it. She had been waiting for that moment ever since they broke up. She felt Draco smirk. She pushed him away as though she hated it, but he knew she loved it.

"I have been waiting 2 months to do that." He said excitedly.

Dani was going to say me to but as she opened her mouth she said something else.

"WHAT THE HELL MALFOY!" She yelled.

Draco smirked and walked back over to her and whisperd in her ear.

"Be my girlfriend again?".

"Sure." She whisperd back. And they kissed again.