Witches and Bitches

Unedited.

I'm writing this when I should be in school but I'm an anxious little shit who freaks out and panics at simple little things so here I am. Hopefully, writing will help me feel a little better and also make all of your day better. (I AM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND FUCKIN PROJECTS AND ESSAYS ARE BULLSHIT.BULL.SHIT)

I didn't read over. Sorry for the mistakes.

They kept me locked up in the room. Females and males aren't allowed near me, when they even felt like they could smell a wolf near, they would growl while one protectively covered me and the other stormed out of the room. They've become unhinged, I'm sure of it. I tried many times to reason with them, to tell them that they were being ridiculous and that we were going to be mating in front of other people anyways. They didn't appreciate that and it took a lot of sniffing and licking for them to calm down again. I was like a walking hickey with the amount of bruises they covered my body with.

I glared at Adrian when I noticed that look, the look that said he was thinking of the males later and wanted to claim what was his.

"No! NO! You keep your mouth to yourself mister, we can deal with all this possessiveness another day, alright? Now, I'm going to go shower and you two are just going to stay right here and let me shower in peace. I'll even leave the door unlocked for you two so you don't lose your shit and do a stupid thing like break down the door." With that, I confidently strode to the bathroom, shocked that they had actually listened to me for once.

I showered and brushed my teeth, gently brushing the knots from my hair and slipped in to one of their shirts before leaving the bathroom. They were both pacing the room, their eyes snapped up to mine as soon as they entered and not even a second later, I was pulled into two hard chests. Low growls rumbled from their chests as they inhaled my scent. 

I sighed and stayed quiet, letting them growl and purr and do whatever they wanted to do. It was just past noon, the ceremony wasn't for another six hours and they would have to leave in about an hour or two so that we could all get ready. I leaned into their touches, letting sexually frustrated and possessive males give orders out was a bad idea.

They were going to be harsher with people for tiny mistakes and would most likely give the worse of the jobs to the unmated males, a punishment that was unfair and unjust. 

"Try not to bite anybodys' head off today, please. It's not their fault." I said quietly. I was met with more growls and snarls coming from them. I rolled my eyes and slipped from their grasp. I made it two steps before an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you are going, little one?" Adrian growled. I could understand how it was hard for him to have me here. He may know everyone in this pack, but this was not his pack. They ruled under Xavier and although Adrian could still boss them around, he wasn't actually their alpha and I think that annoyed him having them around me. Masons usually dragged their mates into isolation for months, sometimes years, until they were satisfied that their mate wouldn't run. It was ridiculous and stupid and I was secretly glad that Xavier was also my mate, he couldn't let that happen no matter how much the idea appealed to him. He was the Alpha of a pack and couldn't take that much time off.

"I was going to go and sit down and maybe watch some television." I said. I was scooped as Adrian stalked to the sofa in the room and sat down with me placed on his lap. My legs were moved to rest on Xaviers' thighs and he slowly massaged my calves. I shifted uncomfortably, I hated massages and anything to do with them but Xavier ignored me and eventually, I relaxed and settled back into my seat.

Too soon, they were called down and had to leave. Half an hour after being summoned, I managed to finally get them to leave after assuring them that I would see them later and that I would be safe. Honestly, you would think they were going away for years on end. I wasn't going to get much alone time from now on, especially since we would be fully mated by tomorrow morning and they would be like horny teenagers for the first few months. Or years. Years. I shuddered, my body couldn't deal with that much exercise, stairs sometimes made me out of breath, let alone having sex at least three times per day. It was just ridiculous and I wouldn't stand for it.