Eversource?

"The princess?" Petra looked at Lukas unbelievably.

"Yes I swear. She helped us escape after Ivor told her we were after the Eversource."

"That sounds hard to believe." Jesse looked at him. He and Petra had just broken in a few minutes ago with the help of the Innkeeper that went by Milo.

"The Princess maybe naive but she knows that the Eversource is important." Milo told her.

"How do you know the Princess?" Petra looked at him.

"I am sorry but that is something I cannot share." He apologized.

"What are you guys still doing here?!" They heard a new voice. They all turned around towards the door and saw the Princess. But she was no longer in her royalty clothes. She was wearing purple armor. Her hair was let lose with a yellow pin holding it in place. "You aren't supposed to be here!" She went over.

"Then why did you release us?!" Lukas argued with her.

"Because I thought you'd be smart enough to have gone to the Eversourse already!" She yelled back.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Jesse came in between them. "Lets all calm down." He looked at the Princess. "I apologize for his behavior. He's usually not like this." Petra went over to Lukas.

"Yeah what is up with you Lukas?"

"Nothing." Lukas crossed his arms.

"Out of curiosity. Why did you allow them to leave?" Jesse asked her.

"She always does." Milo answered.

"And what are YOU doing here?!" Jessie stomped over to him. "Do you have any idea what my mom would DO if she found you down here?!"

"Relax Jessica. I'm only assisting them." Milo guest used towards Jesse and Petra. "That's Petra and Jesse."

"Hi!" Jesse and Petra greeted.

"I assume you already met Lukas and Ivor."

"Oh yeah." Jessie glared at Lukas, who glared back. "We've met."

"Alright children!" Ivor walked over to them. "Are you all going to be sitting around talking about the Princess being a rebel against her mother and who's who or are we actually going to find that Eversourse?" Ivor placed his hands on his hips.

"He's right. We don't have all night." Milo looked at the group. "Jessica can you open the secret door?"

"I would." Jessie crossed her arms. "But I don't have a lever. No lever no entrance."

"Then we'll make one." Jesse smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sure there's some materials around here." Petra looked at Jessica.

"As far as I know my mom keeps all the materials with the Eversourse." She walked to the door. "I doubt you'll find anything in here."

"I'll keep watch by doors." Petra walked to the guard the main doors.

"And I'll look for something to craft a lever." Jesse walked outside. Milo stood by the throne as well as Ivor. Lukas walked out to the balcony with Jessie.

"You like being princess?" Lukas asked her almost suddenly.

"Eh. Its nothing too hard. Besides the fact that I'm the one that hates the rules."

"A rebel huh?"

"Not much of a rebel if I can't do much about the rules."

"Being a rebel isn't about doing SOMETHING about the rules. Its about BREAKING the rules."