(Request) Houndoom x Absol!Reader

"(YN)...?"

"(YN)!"

"..Huh..? Who's calling you..?"

You yawned, just waking up. You turned to your friend Ninetails beside you, whom had spent the night.

"Houndoom.." You yawned again.

"Hey, (YN)-" Houndoom said, poking his head into your home. He cut himself off when he saw Ninetails.

"What Houndoom?" You said sleepily, still waking up.

"Who are you?" He asked, not paying attention to your question.

"(YN)'s friend." Ninetails responded.

"Well." Houndoom growled, casually barring his teeth. "You can leave now."

"Houndoom-" You protested, but Houndoom had already dragged Ninetails out. 

"Hey! I was just-" Ninetales started to say

"I don't care what you were doing! I said le-!"

"HOUNDOOM!" You barked. Houndoom turned around, surprised. You were quite soft spoken, almost never raised your voice. "That's enough!" You snarled. If Ninetales could fit all of his nine tales between his legs, they would be there. You looked absol-utely livid. He looked from Houndoom to you and back again before running away.

"Look what you did."

"(YN)-"

"Don't (YN) me! I've had enough of you."

"I just-"

"No. You need to fix your jealously problem." You said, turning your back on him.

"How can I not be jealous?" He protested, coming forward and blocking your path. "Theres no one like you.."

You sighed, your voice softening. "You're just being silly."  

"Silly?"

You rubbed your body up against Houndoom. "I'm yours Houndoom. I always was."

Sorry about forgetting to post yesterday, this new schedule is weird for me. There's still a lot of parts I'm working on, on top of all my school work, so please be patient!