Chapter 31 - Birthday Party!

**Weeks Later**

[Mike's POV]

"Happy birthday to you!!" we all sang as Kitty blew the birthday candles out.

It was great seeing she was healthy again, as well as safe.

Nate's getting 10 years to life in prison, charged guilty  for murder on the security guards (who we've made a memorial for and attended the funeral for), assult on Vic, and kidnapping of three children and child abuse, since he abused and neglected Kitty.

Now, Kitty can talk and is having a blast with the other kids.

Included Copeland and her brothers, Rowan and Liam, Kenadee Lucker, Leila Mabbit, Willow, some cousins, and a few of Ari's neices and nephews coming to visit.

All of them in different costumes, even the little babies like Caige and Avery. Kitty was Ruby Gloom, and Copeland and Willow were her friends, Misery and Iris.

Kenadee was Elsa from Frozen.

Leila was Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Caige was Jack Skellington.

Rowan and Liam were Stone Troopers.

Avery was a little witch.

Everyone else was DC heroes, cosplayers, movie characters, etc.

Some adults were even dressed. PTV was a Day of the Dead mariachi, and Ari was a blood red sugar skull.

It wasnt long until all the kids fell asleep either in the living room, the bounce house, (where i think some of the girls hid in to avoid the boys), or whereever they were running, since all of them were on a sugar high.

I was dancing with Ari to Hold on Til May.

I was really excited since 2 months, I will finally get to marry this girl.

I smile and lean down, kissing her softly. I hear a camera go off somewhere, but I didn't care.

We kissed for a while before pulling back.

"I love you," i said.

"I love you, too," she said as we continued dancing.

Soon enough we had to look for kids they went home.

Only ones sleeping over were Kenadee, Copeland and her brothers, Willow, and Kitty's two cousins, Jose and Isabella.

"I'm sure she had a great time. Thanks for inviting us, Ari," Jolie said as she was leaving.

"Anytime. See you tomorrow," Ari said as her and Gabby left, Gabby holding a sleepy Caige and Craig carrying a sleepy Leila.

Soon,everyone was gone and the girls slept in Kitty's room, the boys in Vic's room.

Soon we all got changed from our costumes and cleaned up before falling asleep.

"Well, that was successful," Ari said.

"Agreed," i said as I climbed in after changing into some boxers and crawling into bed with her.

"Good nght, Mikey," she said as she cuddled into my arms.

"Good night, babe," i said, kissing her softly before we dozed off to sleep.

~~~~

Kitty's Ruby Gloom costume---->>>

So, next chapter is the epilogue and then this story is over.

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=