045 REAL LIFE

fortyfive. real life

WINNIE SLOWLY LOWERED HER FINGERS down and bit her lip, "Word vomit, I guess."

Sebastian looked at red cheeked girl and smiled, "did you just quote mean girls?"

"Well it is one of my favourite movies."

He sighed and pulled her into a hug, he knew he shouldn't of but he couldn't help it, the girl had practically forgiven him even thought the words never came out her mouth, he liked to think she did. He breathed in her scent, enjoying the moment. Winnie's face looked sad but Sebastian couldn't see, she didn't want to admit that she still liked Sebastian because she did, she really loved him but she had a boyfriend who she liked too. Sebastian was just one of her fantasies that she could never had because it fucked up months ago. Winnie felt Sebastian's grip loosening and immediately put on a fake smile before Sebastian could see, she had become a master of that, faking things.

"You don't have to fake it you know, I really am sorry." Sebastian confessed, scratching his head in the process.

Winnie wanted more to go ape shit on him, she wanted to scream at him for how he made her feel and what he did to her but she couldn't seem to get the words out, "sorry for what?" She gave him a small smile.

The Romanian gave her a confused look, "you know what."

"No I don't." Winnie joked, course she knew what he was sorry for.

Sebastian widened his eyes, realising what she meant and let out a long breath he felt like he was holding forever. "Your amazing."

----------

winnie what u doing go on a rampage