11-Precious taken For Granted

While Nandini was busy in bandaging Manik's wound, Abhi took Mukti in a side hug and said, "Look they still care" . While on the other hand Mukti still busy admiring the scene in front of her absentmindedly replied "Really". Slowly realization hit her and she turned towards Abhi with a jerk. She wanted to ask him how he knows about Nandini and Manik but words failed her. He understood her state and said,

Abhi - What ....??... Why so surprised..I might have just a vague idea of the past but I am not blind enough to understand that these two people right in front us share a beautiful connection and plus last night Nandini had filled me in with a little bit of past which has made my belief even stronger.

Mukti – You are right Abhi...their connect is not limited to physical closeness, they have a spiritual soul connect far beyond our understanding...Honestly over the years, I thought it vanished, but no I was wrong..see it is still there in all its glory.

Abhi and Mukti's conversation was interrupted by Cabir who said

Cabir – Hats off to you Manik...Dude you executed your plan while here we were just thinking of how to make Madhyam pay for sins...

Dhruv – Absolutely...that was quick Manik... I mean in less than 24 hours Madhyam is at his rightful place...Well done buddy..!!

Abhi – Well if you ask me, I wasn't surprised...(everyone look at Abhi with astonished eyes)....why are you so surprised guys...We all know how protective Manik is of his inner circle... He, for sure, has a very few people who are a part of his inner circle and he shields them from all evil with all his might..!!

Alya – Shields...evil...might...Wooohooo...!!..Abhi you just painted Manik as a superhero...So dramatic I tell you..!!

Navya – Haha..true that...Also I believe even the fate was on our side this time...I mean the incidents that happened with Madhyam last night...it almost sounded like a prophecy of the doomed day he had ahead..

All this while Manik was silent, thinking of how make Madhyam suffer more while Nandini observed him very intently while dressing his wound

Manik (in his thoughts) - Huh...Protector...I don't know I am all that or not but I know I wouldn't let that Madhyam get off so easily. I would have killed him right there if everyone had not arrived. This pain he went through since last night is nothing he deserve a lot more. And I will make sure that he is pushed deeper into the hell.

Manik snapped out from thoughts with Abhi saying

Abhi – On a serious note, this is just a start, that asshole Madhyam shall not be spared..he will be punished for all the crimes he committed, for all the darkness he made my Babydoll live in..I will make sure henceforth he never gets to see the light of the day

Nandini – NO...None of you will do anything...This is exactly the reason why I never shared..you guys always go overboard with things...And Abhi you...Stop being so dramatic...!!

Navya – But Nandini how can you even think of letting him get off so easily...No that is not happening..

Nandini – Did I say that I would let him get off...No right...He will be suffer...and (looking at everyone else) if you look at it his sufferings have already started since yesterday...getting locked in the storage or in the lift...whether it was fated or (shifting her gaze to Manik) planned the bottomline is that he is suffering...(diverting her attention to the wound she was dressing)not that I am concerned about him but I don't want either of us to stoop down to his level..He is a Devil but that doesn't mean we all to should become Monsters too... You guys have to promise me that none of you would put yourself in any danger what so ever... Everyone in this room is very important to me...Please don't mess with your lives by inviting troubles...None of you present in this room is allowed to take his life for granted because it is very precious...(with this she finished the dressing and got up after securely placing Manik's hand on his lap)