1.

Hey there, welcome to my story! Thank you for giving it a try, I hope you like it. Just wanted to say a few things first;

There is some mature themes and strong language.

I love constructive criticism and I don't mind when anyone points out a grammar error so please feel free, but I don't tolerate hateful comments towards me or anybody else so please be nice!

**MOST IMPORTANTLY** I am in the process of SLOWLY editing TBB right now. I have only edited a few chapters and until I get through all of them I won't be posting the ending. I don't want to post an ending to a story that I am not happy with. So there will be a wait but I have not abandoned TBB.
I am sorry about this.

Lastly, enjoy <3

... ... ...

I woke up as soon as the loud crying reached my ears. I let out a quiet yawn as I rolled over to check my alarm clock, that would definitely show at times I did not want to be up at.

8:09am

I sat up, stretching my arms over my head and grabbed my slippers that I had lazily placed beside my bed last night. I already knew who the roaring cry belonged to as I quietly walked to the little nursery. Sure enough, Tyler's hands were in fists and his small legs thrashing around the cot. The nursery was dimly lit at this time of the morning but I could still navigate my way around.

"Don't worry baby, mama's here." I soothed picking the small boy up. His fussing immediately stopped as I rocked him in my arms. I glanced over at the next cot, thanking my lucky stars that she was peacefully sleeping. God knows how she slept through his shouting.

I silently left the room and tiptoed down the stairs careful not to wake Hailey up. Her room is down the hall from the nursery, directly beside the stairs. She is also blessed with the gift to sleep through thunderstorms or in this case, Tyler, so I didn't have to worry too much.

I turned on the light in the kitchen because although it was morning, it still looked like night time outside. I searched the fridge before my hand wrapped around a cold nursing bottle. I turned the hot tap on and placed the bottle of milk under the running water. Nina didn't care if her milk was ice cold but Tyler needed his milk warm or else it would come straight back out.

I poured a little bit on my wrist and satisfied with the temperature, I slid the tip of the bottle into his mouth. He happily sucked on it, staring up at me with his bright blue eyes. Every time he looks up at me with those blue eyes I get blurry visions of his father.
Their eyes are identical.

I sighed, my mind drifting back to the jumbled night last November. I wandered back upstairs and into the nursery, settling down in the rocking chair. I gently caressed Tyler's hair as he continued to look up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

Last November my best friend and roommate Hailey had been invited by her longtime boyfriend Scott, to attend the grand opening of Sunshine Hotel. The Sunshine Hotels franchise had lots of people talking. The hotels are littered across different states and renowned for their prestige and beauty. Hailey couldn't fathom how Scott got an invitation but nonetheless she jumped at the chance. A week later, Scott's mother fell terribly ill. Scott flew to his hometown, leaving Hailey, as her busy job did not allow 'vacations'. He also left her with the two tickets to the opening of the new hotel.

Even though Scott was many miles away, he still insisted Hailey go as the night was promised to be amazing. Then suddenly, the day before Hailey was to go, I was roped into coming as well. Both of us hopped in her car and sped to some dress shops just before they were due to close. Hailey bought a lilac dress that reached her ankles and was embroidered with flowers at the top while the skirt was plain and flowing. I hit the jackpot and found a beautiful, backless, red dress it flowed to the floor and had a neckline that dipped low showing just the right amount of cleavage. It was utterly stunning and that night, I felt like a princess.