The first encounter

My eyes opened and I looked around I'm in a forest...? Why would the vortex take me here?

I tried to stand up. "Ow" I mumbled to myself as a jump of pain ran through my leg, it was bruised and swollen. I recalled the memories of Erza's last words and the guild crying and running towards me. I started to cry.

"Joy, Wendy, Erza... Everyone there gone..." I started to cry. Hearing voices, I quickly wiped my tears away.

"HOKAGE! OVER HERE! SOMEONE'S CRYING!" A mans voice shouted. I tried to run but the man picked me up and a got a good look at him. He wore a green vest, a blue mask over is nose and mouth, and he had whit gravity defying hair (guess who :3).

Kakashi's POV

I picked up the girl and she tried desperately to escape. I noticed the girls leg was injured. I'm not surprised, though, she did fall from the sky. The girl finally stop and she looked tired.

"You seem hurt... Shall I take you to Kohona's hospital?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence. Then she finally spoke.

"Konoha?" The girl asked me.

"You aren't from around here are you?" I sighed and the girl nodded her head. The Hokage came out from the bushes.

"Kakashi is this the one?"

I nodded my head, "I'm afraid so, this girl isn't from around here"

"Bring her with us..." The hokage said. I nodded my head and proceeded to bring the girl. She took notice and tried to run, again. She didn't have a lot of energy so it was easy to catch her this time.

"Sorry... I have to do this" I said as I knocked the girl out. Now to bring her to Konoha's hospital and find out just who she is.

Sorry that the chapters are short I will try to make them longer but no promises and if you don't know what POV stands for it sands for this:
Point
Of
View