Ten

I sit in the guest room and look at the clothes Harry picked out for me to wear. It's a short black dress that I really don't want to wear. I walk towards the closet and look at other options.

I see a pair of black leggings and a loose white tank top that has thick straps that hang loosely, taking them off the hangers and lay them on the bed. Harry also laid out a pair of matching black lace bra and underwear. Where the hell did he get this? I look to see the tags still on it, showing that it's brand new. I don't want to wear that either.

I decide to keep the bra on that I had which us just a plain beige one. But I do need underwear because I don't have any other choices. I throw it on along with the black leggings and white tank.

I walk over to the dresser and try to find spoke thing to brush my messy hair with. I wonder if he will let me go to a store to pick up some things for myself. I need like a hairbrush and a razor and crap. Like how long will he keep me here to realize that I need certain things.

I surf through a drawer with random stuff. A drawer sits open with numerous books and little things in it. I find a hairbrush and smile to myself at my small tweak of luck.

My hair didn't look the best, so I take the black elastic and throw half of it up in a poly tail on top of my head while leaving the other part down.

I really hope he doesn't have an issue with me changing outfits. I was too revealed in that other one. This is more my comfortable level. And besides, I don't ever wear dresses.

I walk out of the room, flicking off the light before walking down the stairs to where Harry waits by the door. He looks up at me and arches his brow.

"That's not what I laid out for you." He says sternly. God dammit.

"It was too short and revealing. Please just let me wear this Harry." I plead.

He rolls his eyes and huffs, "Fine. But only because you are making us late already." He gives in and turns to open the door. Making me do a silent cheer behind his back.

I walk out of the door with Harry as he shuts the door behind us and locks it.

We walk to the elevator where I peer at the opposite door again from curiosity. I have not yet seen who lives behind that door. Harry says his names Damien, but that doesn't really give me anything.

We get in the elevator and Harry immediately starts talking. "Let's go over some ground rules, shall we?" His voice is timid and chilling.

I face him from the opposite side of the wall. I nod slowly and cross my arms in front of my stomach.

"There is going to be a lot of men there tonight, men just like me. You need to behave and stay with me all night, and I'm completely serious. These guys are very powerful, and if you start to act up with your bitchy attitude, they will not stand for it. So pick your moments darling." He states.

"What am I suppose to do? Cling to you like a lap dog?" I say in sarcasm but it doesn't phase him.

"Exactly." He nods. I roll my eyes and pick at my nails. This is ridiculous.

"Harry.." I keep my eyes on my hands.

"What?" He says annoyed.

"No one, tonight, I'd gonna like try to hurt me or like touch me or anything right?" I mumble, feeling a bit uneasy about waiting for his answer.

"Play your cards right baby and you'll be just fine." He says with a smirk, making my stomach turn.

Our conversation comes to an end as the elevator opens. We walk out into the same street from before. I don't really know where this club is, but I really don't want to go tonight.