Last Dual

This chapter is dedicated to soccerchamp21. Thanks for the comments and votes. ❤️😘😊

Heath P.O.V

"GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY MATE ROUGEEE!" I screamed and say that the rouge had Lily in a chock hold. I ran to him and pulled him away from Lily, who slid on the floor unconscious.

My anger grew...my heart pound in anger...my nose flared. I punched the rouge in the face and he stumbled back into the sofa.

"What the hell did you want to achieve by attacking my pack and future-in-laws pack?" I screamed in his face and he only laughed.

"What I wanted was the power and that lovely mate of yours." He said nodding off to Lily's unconscious body.

"All you did was disrespect me, filthy rouge. You have no right to here. You do know what will happen to you?" I said hissing at him.

"Duhh, death. I am not stupid. Do you think that I wouldn't come here in the first place." He said looking at me in disgust.

"Then, death it is. If you don't want to die, then I will take you in but it's gonna have I will have to start trusting you." I said regretting.

"No, no not gonna happen. But I have something better."

"What?"

"We fight for whoever gets the packs. Both packs to be exact." He said smiling.

"Fine, you're on. Meet you outside. Jacob and Kenny escort him out and you better not pull any stings." I said going to pick up Lily's body. I placed Lily on the couch and I checked for any wounds. She is just passed out.

"Raven, get some water and placed a towel on her head and make sure she stays her. I don't want her hurt." I said and then I walked out to the field.

I can't wait to show who's boss. That rouge needs a beat down and he will not bother putting his hands on my mate.

As I got to the field, I see my pack and father's pack surrounding the rouge and his men. I walked into the circle and I took off my shirt and I showed my muscles and my scars. The rouge looked surprised to see what I hide.

"Like what you see?" I said cheekily.

"I have seen better. Not my type." He said struggling his shoulders.

Before I can answer, he ran towards me and tried to punch me. I dodged the hit and elbowed him in the back. He fell to the ground. He got up and turned to me and he was angry. I am angry to but I am not complaining. He ran to me and tackled me to the ground. He punched me in the jaw. Talk about whiplash. I saw stars. I punched him back and pushed him off and I punched him repeatedly. And became weak and weaker. I stopped and he was all bloodily.

"You give up now?"

"Yes. Yes, I do now. You have shown that you are the real man, that I cannot be. You win alpha. I give up, I am a coward. Can't even fight for something that I want."

"Good..I have proven that I am the real deal. Only that I cannot kill but banish you from here. Don't ever come back. Leave...and don't ever return." I said and turned and walked away from the crowd and to my mate.

.............................................................

Comment 📝

Vote ⭐️

Follow 💯