13"

Once the two had some heated conversations, they realize that if they keep going sooner or later one of them will end up in a coffin. So they simply agreed not to speak of it again, and whatever Alice said JungKook can't seem to believe.

JungKook walked away feeling uneasy about what Alice said about his future yet he didn't let those words affect him in any way. Besides when he finally settles with someone, he'll definitely care for her..Alice was just making things up to scare him which is what JungKook thought.

V then averted his attention to Alice, just staring at her. "It's a bit creepy that your eyeing me right now..so I'm gonna need you to stop" she says leaning back a bit.

"Sorry..I can't help it when there's a beautiful girl next to me" he said flashing his rectangular smile.

Alice squinted her eyes knowing that whenever he's being so nice he definitely wanted something.

"What is it that you want?" She says crossing her arm.

"How'd you know I want something.."

She just shrugged."I just know" she smiled.

"Well ..I was listening in what you said about JungKook's future so..I was wondering ..what about mine?" He said already his hand was in reach.

She sigh as she planted her palms against his. She closed her eyes and in minutes she was finished reading him.

"Actually you definitely have some hardship as well...you've been stuck on the same girl that you've met. Heartbroken is what I see..but you manage to pick yourself up and find someone that's worth it. She's into magic ..I believe a witch.." She smiles.

"Is it you? Cuz you seem like a witch to me" he chuckled.

"Haha ..no no..not me..there's connection between your families and her..siblings perhaps. She's really the love of your life." She smiles again.

This made him smile even brighter blushing a bit knowing that he'll have a good life ahead of him despite some hardship that he'll have to face.

"I can't wait to meet her.." He smiled.

"Take care of JungKook..he may be a sick twisted soul but I know that he has a heart somewhere in that hollow body of his. He doesn't know how to actually care for someone because..well his parents has discipline him to be what he should be. Since his parents are heartless folks and uncaring ..he's also like that." She says.

V now stopped smiling and stared at her. "It's like your saying he's never going to have a happy life."

"He never did have one single happiness in his life from childhood up to now and his future is truly hell for him."

"The girl that's supposed to be with him..she's klutzy but that girl is like his final hope and happiness. And if he doesn't know how to use that..technically he'll be the most loneliest person in the family." She says.
_________________________
••CUTT~~ made another V ff check it out huhu. :3