2. chaos

Chaos (noun): Complete disorder and confusion

Luna

The next day brought more order than the last, the people were exploring more and building shelter. The rain had brought food but they were dependent on the food that the others were going to Mount Weather to get. The other scouts and I had taken shifts resting, but as the day broke we were all awake and alert.

The dark boy they called Wells was up the earliest, burying the two kids that died on landing and when he brought the clothes back to the Dropship, another boy tried to take it.

"No! We share based on need!" Wells protested. The man with the messy hair then walked out of their ship, with bed hair and no shirt. I felt an undeniable appreciation for his appearance which was sort of ridiculous since I saw men without their shirts on all the time when we trained. But, damn.

"You still don't get it do you, Chancellor. The rules no longer apply." He said cockily. He took a shirt and tugged it over his head.

"You got a problem? Fight me for it." He challenged and Wells threw the clothes aside letting the people scavenge it like vulchers.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Wells asked, gesturing to the scavengers.

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" The man smirked.

Suddenly a scream pierced through the clearing. The arrogant boy who could't spell was holding a girl over the fire, the flames almost licking her face. Everyone rushed over immediately.

"Bellamy, we want the arc to think that the ground is killing us? It will look better if we suffer first." He was cut off by Wells tackling him away from the girl. So that's what the messy haired man's name is, Bellamy.

"You can stop this!" Wells protested.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy replied, that sly smile back.

The arrogant one tackled Wells and they began to fight each other, very sloppily in my opinion. It made my eyes role at their poor training, they really were children. It was Wells he came out on top though.

"Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells gasped, his words meant for Bellamy.

"You're dead." The arrogant one had stretched up to his full height and pulled out a knife.

"Wait!" Bellamy ordered, stopping the fight. He pulled out a knife and tossed it to Wells.

"A fair fight." He announced and I raised an eyebrow. No grounder would have been that honourable.

Wells picked up the knife and they began to circle each other, the other one got a lucky slash in but when he went to do some real damage, Wells twisted him around so that his knife was at the his one's throat.

"Wells!" A girls voice sounded and I craned my neck to see blondie and the rest of them move into the clearing. Hold on. I scrunched my brow. I counted and I counted again. Only 4. Where was goggle boy?

"Let him go!" She cried and Wells pushed him away instantly. He was loyal to this girl and as I studied his face I decided there were some feelings there as well. The boy got up again but Bellamy held him back.

"Enough! Murphy!" He growled dominantly.

The asian kid supported the pretty brunette who look to have a leg injury.

"Octavia!" Bellamy yelled and the panic in his voice almost sounded as if they were something romantic but at closer scrutiny I could see the resemblenses and concluded they were siblings.