2

Noella's POV

"Everything went well in the operating theatre . Your brother would feel alittle groggy or numb when he wakes up but its okay , the anesthetic would wear off soon . If anything happens , just press the emergency button and our doctors would rush to you ." The nurse explained and bowed before leaving me and Sara .

I bowed back in return , tears still filled in my eyes .

I pushed open the door and saw a pale looking boy who was lying on the hospital bed with the white and blue hospital clothings .

His eyes blinked open and he winced .

I ran towards him and grabbed onto his hand , kissing it .

"Thank the lord for not taking you away from me ." I cried .

"Im fine . Still strong like a bull ." He jokes , optimistic as always .

"Why did i get shot ? " these were the 5 words that i didnt want to hear the most , but he eventually asked .

I handed him that piece of note and his eyes grew big .

"Tell me honestly what is going on right now ." He said firmly , not even looking away .

I gulped and no words came out .

I just bent down and cupped my ears like how i did several years ago when i left him . " sara , do the talking . I ... Just cant ."

I sat there , listening to the words coming out from Sara's mouth , " so theres this boy called Yoongi aka Suga who dated her for three years . He became psycho and abusive towards her . She initiated the breakup and left him ... So my guess is that he came back , for her ."

The last two words shooked me .

What does he want with me ?
Why is he attempting to kill my brother ?

"Noella ." Oppa said and looked at me .

"Your not allowed to leave the house whenever you like . When im here , im watching you. Sara , please be with her whenever your in school . I dont want her to come across with any harm ."

Both of them nodded and interlocked their pinky , childish , but strict .

"Your on our watch from now on ." He says and i just nodded while im already thinking about Yoongi , how is he ?

-
Time flies real fast and its already close to dusk , and we have to leave the hospital and head for home . Sara threw me a bomber jacket over my petite body and walked with me down the streets until we reached my house .

"Wait here ." I told her and ran into the house , looking for mother .

"Mom , can Sara stay with us for the mean time ?"
"Sure , shes allowed to stay with us for as long as she likes ."

I ran back to the front door to tell Sara the good news and pulled her in immediately .

Both of us ran into my room and jumped onto my bed , laying flat .

"Its been so long ever since weve done some sleepover here ." I commented and she nods , " yea . My mom would definitely be fine with me staying here so yea !"

Suddenly , a thud sound was heard from my window . I withdrew the blinds up and saw a gum stuck with a piece of paper .

"I miss you ." It writes .

"Dont you ever get creeped out by these notes ? Its been happening for a month already , i think you should call the police , its not even funny ." She asks , concerned .

"I know , im scared . But i cant do anything about it . But I dont feel threatened by these actually , i feel a sense of familiarity , just look at the handwriting ."

"Its Yoongi's." I whispered .

She slapped me on my thigh hardly and shrieked ," are you mad ?! You know your being stalked by ur ex and your not even worried ? What if he comes and take you away ?! "

"That would never happen . He still has feelings for me. I know he would never do anything to harm me ."

"But hello ? Have you not seen what he has done to your brother ? Hes too possessive over you , hes OBSESSED with you . Wake up !"

Her words are like daggers into my heart . I knew how dangerous he is but i reassured her , " he will never hurt me . I know him ."

"But what if one day , he makes you choose between him or me ? Would i die ?"

"No you wont silly , ill be with you no matter what ." I assured her .

That night , i left a note at the window , knowing that he would see it ,
" i know you Yoongi . Stop playing hide and seek and talk to me ."

-

The next day , i woke up and saw how the note changed ,
"You are playing with the devil .
Are you sure ?"

---

Okies 2 chapts for today :DD glad to continue my wattpad journey now ! Would update probably tomorrow , stay tune ;)