1: You've Got A Friend

Hey everyone, so here I am on a new FanFiction. It may not be the best, but I'm trying to make it as enjoyable as possible. 

So onto this story. This isn't really set at any point in the comics. It's kind of a separate story. Just to clarify, Harley is the jester version and not the new 52 or any other version. This will feature a lot of cuteness and love. I also want to point out that at the moment, Harley and Ivy are best friends. They havent come to realize their true feelings towards each other. Do not worry, that will be coming out soon. I don't have an idea on how many chapters I'm doing. But just enjoy the ride. Also, this chapter isn't very long but the chapters should be longer starting from 2.

ENJOY! :-[ D

----------------------------------------------------------

Ivy hummed to herself as she prepared her lunch. She poured herself a drink before picking up her plate and drink. Ivy came out of the kitchen with her lunch. She sat down and turned on her TV. She began eating when the news came on. "Our top story today, Harley Quinn, once known as Harleen Quinzel was hospitalized after an attack was made on her. Harley was released from Arkham for good behavior and given a certificate stating she is sane. Harley is currently in Gotham's hospital recovering from her attack-" the reporter revealed. Ivy turned off the TV, got up, grabbed her coat and quickly left her cabin.

"Miss Quinzel has suffered multiple injuries doctor. She's got a lot of bruises and cuts. Miss Quinzel also has a bullet wound to her left arm and she's got a broken left leg" the nurse told a doctor. He nodded. "How severe are her injuries. All of them will heal in due time. The cuts and bruises aren't very serious. However, the bullet wound and broken leg are the most important parts of her injuries" the nurse replied. "Okay, I'll see her in the morning. We'll let her rest" the doctor said. The nurse nodded and she walked off down the corridor with him.

Ivy was on a tall beanstalk outside the hospital as she reached to open a window, four floors from the ground. Ivy got the window open and she carefully climbed through. She stood up straight and slowly walked over to Harley lying peacefully in a hospital. Ivy stared down at Harley. She were covered in cuts and bruises. She shook her head in disgust at what a certain clown has done to her best friend. "That bastard" Ivy said sadly, tears forming in her eyes. Ivy sniffed and carefully moved a strand of Harley's blonde hair from her face. "Uh..." Harley moaned, stirring and slowly opened her eyes. "R-red?" Harley said, slightly confused. "Yeah, it's me Harl" Ivy smiled slightly, placing her hand in Harley's. "M-mister J" Harley said, getting nervous. "It's okay, it's okay. He's not here. You're safe" Ivy reassured. Harley relaxed and teared up slightly. "I'm scared red" Harley whimpered. "I'm here Harl, I'll protect you. No one is going to hurt you ever again" Ivy said softly. Some vines started to wrap around Harley slowly. "Be gentle my babies" Ivy told them. Harley was now covered from the neck down in the vines. They were wrapped tightly round Harley to protect her and they served like a pillow to Harley. "Come on, let's go home" Ivy smiled and led the way to the window.

The vines carefully and gently placed Harley on Ivy's bed. The vines slowly unwrapped and slipped away from Harley. Ivy got the covers and pulled them up and covered Harley, leaving her face exposed. Ivy sat on the bed right next to Harley. "Nice place you got here red" Harley said, smiling slightly. Ivy smiled. "Where have you been staying since you got out of Arkham Asylum?" Ivy asked. "In a flat on my own" Harley replied. Ivy nodded. "Would you like to stay with me?" Ivy suggested with a small smile. "Until I get better?" Harley wondered. "And after" Ivy told her. "You mean..." Harley began. "Becoming my new roomy? Of course" Ivy interrupted. "Yay! Ow!" Harley exclaimed. Ivy chuckled and placed her hand on Harley's cheek. "Easy now girl. You get some rest Harl, you'll be feeling better very soon" Ivy promised. Harley smiled nodded at Ivy, making Ivy smile. Ivy gently pecked Harley on her forehead before getting up and letting Harley get some sleep.

--------------------------

Not sure when the next chapter is coming as I'm working on a number of things. 

ALSO! ME Season 3 premiers on the 1st of October! I'm excited and I can't wait for it to come out! You guys are going to love this new season! I am trying to bring the release date forward, but that's pushing for time so at the moment its sticking to the first of October release.

Until then, see you guys in October!