{7}

Demi

"Here your going to want these." I smiled handing her sun glasses. "Why?" She asked confused. "Because we will go in there and there won't be paparazzi but if I take my sun glasses off then people will freak out and paparazzi will come." I explained. "Oh...alrighty." She let out a soft giggle. I opened my door and she did the same. I went to the truck and grabbed my bags. Becca walked close to me and I couldn't help but smile.

We walked inside and people looked at us, I grabbed a cart "okay, go find these items and then come find me. Got it?" I smiled handing her a list of paper. "Yes ma'm." She smiled softly.

Rebecca

I took the piece of paper from Demi and began my hunt. "Apples." I read out loud but softly. I walked to the fresh produce isle, I got a bag and grabbed 4 apples. I put the sticker on it and put them in the small basket. "Cereal - Cheerios" I giggled, Demi loves those. I began walking down the cereal isle when I bumped into someone. "Oh- I'm sorry!" I panicked looking up. Out of everyone in the world is was Lester and Jenna "bitch you better be sorry." Jenna said angrily. "Whatcha got there?" Lester laughed well Jenna pushed me into the isle. "Apples? Is that fattie trying to get skinny?" Lester laughed. Jenna grabbed my shirt and pushed me into isle. "Ow!" I cried.

They laughed "hey! What is going on here?" I heard a woman say. I looked at it was Demi, Lester and Jenna's mouth dropped open. "Rebecca?!" Demi said, "put her down." Demi said walking to us. Jenna out me down and I ran to Demi wrapping my arms around her. "Oh my god- Rebecca- you know Demi Lovato?!" Jenna freaked out. "We were just messing around!" Lester panicked. "That didn't look like messing around to me, if I see or hear you messing with Rebecca one more time you'll be sorry." Demi threatened. She gave a serious look and raised an eyebrow "yes ma'm we're sorry." They panicked.

They turned around and ran away "oh my god, Demi thank you so much. I'm so so sorry." I cried, Demi put her sun glasses on "don't be sorry. I'm just glad I could help. Now if they hurt you, you come and tell me." Demi smiled. I nodded my head and she hugged me. "Okay, now let's head back to my house." Demi smiled. I picked up the basket and out the food in her cart. We went to check out bought our food,

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" Demi asked me. "Uh, sure." I smiled softly. "Okay, you gotta give me directions though."

"Take a left right here." I said pointing, "then go straight slowly though." I counted the houses and then we pulled up to mine. "Uhhh stop." She stepped on the brakes. I looked at the cars and then there was police. "Oh no-" I said. "Becca, what's going on?" Demi asked confused. "Nothing- my dad is a police officer and he must have friends over." I lied. "Oh, okay. Remember my house at 3." Demi smiled. I nodded and got out. I grabbed my backpack and walked inside, I knew the drill police came to see if I was being abused I played it like I wasn't. I opened the door and saw a bunch of police and my dad on the couch. "Daddy!" I cried running to him.

He stood up and picked me up in a hug. "Baby girl. Did you have fun at Ashely's?" He smiled holding me. "Yes! We finished our science project, but what's going on?" I asked as he set me down. "Rebecca James, we got reports of child abuse." A police officer said. I pretended to act shocked. "What?! Why!" I fought.

"Some teachers at school were getting suspicious, but we have talked to your dad and it doesn't seem like there is any abuse going on here."

"No sir, I love my dad and he loves me!" I smiled holding his hand. "Sorry to bother you sir." The polices shook his hand and left.

"Oh please take me with you!" I screamed in my head. When the door shut dad went into the kitchen. I just stayed standing there, my heart pounding. He came back with a beer. He looked sad, "dad? What's wrong?" I choked out. "I'm sorry." Is all he said before going upstairs, my face went blank.

Then I heard glass shattering and a loud moan, I breathed in deep. "WHY IS YOUR SHOE IN THE HALL WAY!" He yelled. I knew that sorry wouldn't last long. "I'm- I'm- sorry." I panicked, he came rushing down the stairs and before I knew it his hand was around my neck, "why did I see you on the news! As Demi lovatos mystery girl?!" He spat. "She is my boss!" I sobbed. "I forbid you to see her!" He yelled. "Why! I'm earning money! I need the money! Summer is coming and you don't let me eat!" I fought back. "YOU CANT SEE HER DAMNIT!" He yelled even louder. "WHY!" I screamed back.

He threw me to the ground I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks. "BECAUSE!" He yelled, dad grabbed something out of his pocket, my eyes connected to the pocket knife in his hand. He brought knife to my neck, "If I see you with her one more time, you won't see another day. Got it?" He smirked. I breathed deep "ye-yes sir." I panicked. "Good, let this be a reminder if you ever get the urge to." He took the pocket knife and dragged it on my arm. I closed my eyes and made my hand into a fist, "now go to sleep." He spat. I quickly got up and ran to my room and locked my door.

---------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote!