YO PEEPS

Y/n P.O.V.

I, Y/n was shocked. Nothing this bad had happened to me since I was a dragon cub, but this was ghastly. How could I have been so blind? SO... SO... Stupid and trusting. I let out a wail of anguish that soon turned into a battle cry. I growled and crouched into a ground battle stance. I had trusted the sheep-brain-dragon-thing, and it turned out to be two humans all along. The two blond humans looked at each other with a creepy grin before slowly walking towards me.

"Here little dragon dragon. Here girl. Come to Tuffnut." One coaxed.

"Come on little dragon dragon. WE can cause lots of destruction together."

"No." I hissed. "I will never be tamed by the likes of you."

Opening my jaws to shoot a plasma blast, a friendly voice reminded me of a promise I once made.

"You promise? You promise you will never kill anyone? "My mom's voice rang in my head. "I promise. Human or Dragon alike, I won't kill anyone." My childish voice replied.

I immediately snapped my jaws shut. I couldn't kill these deceiving humans. I made a promise to mom.

And that promise was one I (would/wouldn't) keep.

Option 1

Disregard the promise

Option 2

Keep the promise

Option 3

Surprise

Option 1

Disregard the promise

I may have made that promise. But I was little and didn't know any better.

I may have made that promise to her, but I made a more important promise to myself. I was not going to let myself be tainted by a human. I was not going to have the same fate as dad. I was going to survive and I was going to be awesome while doing it. Even if it meant breaking a promise and disobeying my mother.

Opening my wings, I prepared for battle with these humans.

Letting out a battle cry, I charged them.

"WAIT!" One blond human cried.

Ugh. Now what?

"I forgot my popcorn." It continued.

"yeah! You can't have destruction without popcorn!" the other blond human agreed.

I don't know what they're talking about, but this would be the perfect opportunity to charge them. I started charging them again, letting out a half-hearted battle cry.

"WAIT!" a blond human called.

"You're supposed to destroy stuff that way." The other continued, pointing in the direction the village was located.

Whatever. I was going to kill these humans.

I charged at them again, not even bothering to let out a battle cry.

"WAIT!" THE BLOND HUMAN YELLED AGAIN

WHAT NOW? THIS WAS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!

"WHY IS FISHLEGS HERE?" THE OTHER TWIN FINISHED.

UGH. I DIDN'T CARE ANYMORE. LET'S JUST GET ON WITH IT. I WANTED TO KILL THEM.

Charging again, I was ready to end them.