Chapter 14: Him!

Evelyn's POV

"Are you packed?" He asked.

"Yeah... done. Uhm... Nick? Can we go home?" I asked.

"That is where we are going" he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Home... I mean my home... you know" I said. He nodded his head understanding what I meant. "I've to collect few more clothes of mine and then we could go home" I said nervously.
He's going to agree right? Who cares, I'll go by myself.

"Sure. We'll collect your clothes and then go home ok?" He asked and I nodded giving him a smile.
He deserves it... I mean he's trying to impress me by agreeing to everything I say. So, I can at least smile. Ok yeah it hurt when he didn't reply when I asked about OUR love life. But it didn't start as a love story like theirs. It was an arranged business deal all the while.

.........

It took almost three hours until we reached New York. I was sleeping next to Nick while he kept looking at me. I find it odd but cute. More than admiring it was more of worry and concern on his face that bothered me. But I still kept my eyes closed.

"Our bags?" I asked when we were departing from the airport.

"They'll get it" he said signaling behind me, I don't know at who.

"Do we go home now? I need my clothes. They are my comfy clothes" I asked.

"But it's too late. You want to go now?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously.

"Ok.... we'll stay there tonight. Mark will get the furniture by tomorrow morning." He thought. "Get in the car" he said opening the door for me.

"I wanted to do the interiors myself" I mumbled. He huffed looking at me with an amused look. "What? It's my house, I have every right to!" I said crossing my arms.

"Ok... you can change anything and everything you don't like ok?" He asked and I hummed.

.........

By the time we reached home I was too sleepy to even open my eyes. However I limped, dashed into the wall, tripped on the stairs and finally reached my room with Nick following behind me trying to balance me, while I refused to let him help or carry me. I looked at my double bed which was too small for us.

"You know you could use the room downstairs. It's too small with a single bed. It's going to be too congested for you here" I asked. I mean I don't even consider that a room. But he'd be comfortable there.

"It's ok. We were completely fine the last time" he teased.

I narrowed my eyes at him and replied "Because the situation and the feelings were different the last time. At least mine!" I said and jumped onto the bed.

I heard few movements in the background. What is he doing now?! He switched off the lights and slipped behind me. With his bare chest pressed into my back.

I pretended to be asleep. But it felt good to be wrapped around by him. That feeling of safety and protection. Where every insecurity of yours just flies out of your mind.

***

When I opened my eyes on the next morning Nick sat beside me buttoning his new crisp shirt.

"You already got ready? Why do you wake up so early? Where did you get that shirt?" I asked.

"Out of practice. I always wake up early. Shirt...? I asked Mark to get me one!" He replied with a shrug. "You talk a lot and you just woke up" he teased with a smirk. But hey remember? I'm not taking to you.

I pulled down the blankets with my leg only to see that I was just in my bra and panties! "Did we do anything Nick...?" I asked scared with a frown.

"Unfortunately, not sweetheart. You were mumbling that it's too hot. So, I took off your clothes. But you were looking soo tempting!" He said with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"Fortunately! Nothing happened!" I threw the cover on his face and ran into the bathroom grabbing my towel along.

I tried to be quick with my shower bath, but you know I at least take an hour maximum. Nick would've gotten bored by now. I wrapped my towel around and walked out into my room.

Nick who sat on the bed checking on his mobile quickly looked up at me.

"Do you make it a habit of walking around in your towel after bath?" He asked.

"I'm used to it!" I don't feel awkward at all. It's a long towel, reaching almost up to my knee, so it's fine. I looked into my closet to find anything suitable at all. All my clothes are fine but not up to Nick's standards.

I felt his presence behind me and before I'd turn back his hands already sneaked around my waist. "Nick what are you doing?! Take your hands off me" I said looking from behind my shoulder.

"Not going to happen... I know you love this too" he said in a husky tone kissing and biting my neck.

"Nick stop! This is wrong" I tried to be adamant but it turned into a moan.

"Not happening babe" he said hooking his fingers into the towel making it fall on the ground.

"I don't like you much Nick! I hate you!" I replied grabbing onto his neck for support.

"Bed?" He asked and all I did was moan.

He turned me around and caught my lips in his. I moved forward purposely grinding around his dick to feel it. He picked me up with my legs around him and thrashed me into the wall.
And quickly removed his pants eager to get inside me.

"Ready?" He asked. I was already lost in the pool of pleasure. I have no idea what he asked. I grabbed onto his shirt wanting to feel his skin. And neither did he wait for me as he thrusted deep into me. I was screaming my brains out with ecstasy. Is it just the sex or is it him that makes me feel like this!

"Nick... ugh... stop! I can't-"

"Do I stop?" He said breathless with a chuckle.

"Please don't.... yeah... more... deeper..." I screamed into his ear as he took me to the top of the world and my orgasm just spluttered. Few more thrusts and he followed spilling his cum inside me.

We stood there leaning on the wall trying to catch our breath, as I still clung to him with our foreheads touching. "We were not supposed to do that!" I whined thinking of my mistake but still loved it though.

And in reply to that he threw me lightly on the bed and crashed next to me. "We're allowed to do anything with each other! After all we're husband and wife now." He said trying to create logic.

"Not in the right sense!" I said and buried my face in his chest which vibrated as he chuckled at my condition. "Can you.... uhm.. pass me my clothes?" He kissed my forehead and got up to bring my clothes from my closet. Why does he have to be so loving at times?!

He came back with a black T- Shirt and jeans with matching bra and panties. I was still lying on the bed when he climbed back and started kissing my shoulder blades.

Another half an hour may be, I was still resting in his arms and I kept thinking if all this is real? Him! And me? While he still kept pecking me everywhere when we heard a knock.
Did they really knock?

Then we heard a loud bang. "Someone's at the door" I said when Nick got up with a groan.

"I'll go check you... wear your clothes" he reminded throwing my clothes at me.

"You too" I mocked.

Then he ran down wearing his shirt on the way.

A minute or two and then.....

"You?!"

"You?!"

I heard two voices at the same time. One Nick and the other.....