{8}

Rebecca

I got up and quickly got dressed, I grabbed my bag and I realized I left my bike at Demis house. So this meant I was going to either go to her house or walk. I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to school.

"Demi really needs to me. Because her family is coming over and I promised but, I don't want to die!" I argued with myself, her family was coming over the day after tomorrow. I'll skip today and go over there tomorrow. I nodded my head in agreement with myself as I got on school property. Immediately all eyes turned on me. "That girl knows Demi Lovato." I heard someone whisper, those fucking blabber mouths.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the building where Ester found me. "Hey celebrity." She laughed. "What?" I said confused. "Embrace it! Your famous!" She giggled. "No, no I'm not." I said looking down. "Yeah you are! You were on the news with Demi Lovato! Your on her Instagram and Twitter!" Ester squealed. I rolled my eyes and went to my first class, "how do you know Demi Lovato?" A girl smirked sitting at my table. "She-" should I say I'm a maid, no, no

"She's a close family friend." I smiled, "well, we should totally hang out" she smiled. "I don't even know you." I shrugged. Then the bell rang "seats everyone!" The teacher announced walking in the room. I rolled my eyes I hope this isn't all day.

"Oh my god! Leave me alone!" I snapped as people followed me. People were asking me questions and taking pictures, this was crazy. "HEY!" I heard being yelled. I looked at Ester "SHE SAID LEAVE SO YOU MOTHA FUCKERS LEAVE!" She yelled. "Thank you!" I said hugging her. "No problem, was it like that all day?" She asked. "Yes! Come here." I said pulling her to the side. "My dad saw me on the news and he told me he forbid me to see her." I said. "Dude, you can't! This is Demi fucking Lovato!" She smiled "I know, but you know how my dad is." I said sadly. "What about your mom? Unless I totally mis understood that thing in health class, a girl has to have you." She said making me laugh, "well I don't know. I have never had a mom all I know her name is Dianna H." I shrugged. "Hey Demis mom name is Dianna Hart! And y'all look alike, maybe demis mom is your mom!" She smiled. I began laughing "haha totally! Not, why would she freaking abandon me and not everyone else?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, it was just a thought." She shrugged. "Want to hang out?" I asked. "Sure, let me text my mom." She pulled out her phone and texted her mom. "Alright, where to?" She smiled. "Uh obviously not my house. The park?" I asked. She nodded, we began walking off school property.

"Can I ask you something?" Ester asked. "Sure."

"Why don't you get help? You know tell the authorities about being abused and your dad kissing you?"

"Because, I'll be taken away. Don't worry I'm safe though I'm always at Demis and I only go home to sleep. So I'm all good now." I smiled. "What is she like? Is she as sober as she says she is?" Ester smiled as we sat down on a bench. "Yes, she has no alcohol in her house at all. She is so nice she is like the big sister I have always wanted." I smiled. I looked at my phone and i was late to go to Demis. "Fuck." I mumbled. "What?" Ester said pulling out her homework. "I was supposed to be at demis 20 minutes ago." I said biting my lip. "Well, why don't we go over there?" She smiled.

"Because I can't I was forbid so I'm just taking a day off. Tomorrow is when she will need me most. Her family is coming over." I smiled. "What if she needs you today?" She asked. I rolled my eyes "she won't! Today she has some meetings and interviews!" I snapped. "Woah woah, I was just asking." She put her hands up in surrender. "Ugh my stomach hurts. You got food?" I asked. "Yeah back at my house come on let's go." We gathered our things and started walking to her house.

We started walking backstreets to her house when I looked up and we were magically at Demis house. "Hey isn't that your bike?" Ester asked stopping infront of Demis gates. "No- must be someone else." I shrugged.

Then the unthinkable happened Demi walked out of the little door instead of opening the gates. "Rebecca?" She said. "Uh- hi Demi." I said looking down. "Ohmygod." Ester said really fast. "Why aren't you at my house?" Demi asked crossing her arms. "Uh- I needed to do a school project and it's due tomorrow. I'm sorry." I lied, "okay, I'll let you slide this one time. But just shoot me a text next time, yeah?" I looked at Ester who was in aw. "Yes ma'm. Sorry." I said looking around to make sure no one was taking pictures. "Don't sweat it kiddo. Now go finish that project." She gave me a hug and continued to walk to her mail box.

I grabbed Esters hand and started running down the street. "OH MY GOD!" She yelled. "She is so gorgeous! And sweet! Oh holy shit, she lives 3 streets down from me." Ester jumped. "Shut it! You can't tell anyone or she will be mad at me and she will have to move!" I covered her mouth. "Mhm." She shook her head up and down. "Now food." I laughed. We got to her street and got to her house "hey children! I thought you were going to Rebecca's house." Her mom smiled. "I left my house key in my house and my dad wasn't home." I laughed.

"Silly goose." Her mom smiled hugging Ester than me.

---------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote