Au Revoir.

I never thought when this idea hit me that I would grow attached this much to this story. I was just scrolling through my playlist and played Loca and after that "Say yes...please?" happened. I never thought that the thing that started like just for a time pass could become this special to me. I mean this is my first ever story that I have completed and written with this much effort.

There were times when I wasn't able to sleep at night because I had to write a chapter. Or that I wasn't able to write a chapter because Helen, my imaginary friend who helps me with the stuff and all, chose to go on vacation unannounced. There were times when I lost all hope in me and this story. But finally through highs and lows, I completed this journey with full contentment.

I mean, let's face it, I love doing this. I love writing and Wattpadd and the people here.

I love everything here.

There is this special person I would like to thank a lot that is my best friend-cum-soul sister "Sauma Afreen" she had to endure my constant rambling and babbling regarding to the story, day and night but she did it with the outmost ease and sincerity. She was there to give me a good piece of mind when I lost it and was there throughout the story editing it. And still is with me.

And few others who gave me the most honest reviews a writer could ask for,
toobaamin12
EpicMelody
vamsi19294
xadelinewatersx
HappieGeetie21

This marks the end of this journey.

I know most of you are not satisfied with how it ended but that's what Iris needed. She needed a live story more than a love story.

And Derek...well, he deserves the best and he will get it. Maybe not Iris but someone else who would love him as much as he will love her.

If you guys have any more queries or questions, please ask me. I will answer each and every one.

And the last thing... I am withdrawing my name from Wattys 2016 because I am not ready this year. I have to do loads of editing in this story and that will need time because now I am busy as hell.

So, No Wattys. But please keep voting and commenting.

I will take this story down in January for editing it thoroughly.

So this is _autumngirl_, bidding you goodbye not forever maybe, I will be back with another story but I don't know when.

I love you all and I mean it.

XoXo ♥
_autumngirl_