This is the one.

*Narrators POV*
Just fixing some mistakes sorry everyone, it's not a new chapter!

It was 7:30 once the current and soon to be female Weasley's and soon to be Potter Arrived at one of diagon allies most popular wedding dress shops. The queue was surprisingly non-existent, surprising all of the women greatly. After what seemed to be an excruciatingly long wait the shops owner opened the door and welcomed them in.
Chaos quickly ensued, all of the soon to be brides excitedly ran over to a rack of dresses hoping to find one that they deemed perfect.

*3 hours later*
Hours later Hermione was the only girl left looking for her dress. She had looked at every rack except one. She was just about to lose hope when she reached the final dress. She fell utterly in love with the lace design bodice, and the ethereal flow that descended from the skirt right to the floor. It was simple and elegant, it wasn't at all too flashy and suited her price range perfectly.

She waited until everyone was distracted before sneaking off to the closest dressing room

She waited until everyone was distracted before sneaking off to the closest dressing room. She quietly asked the shops owner to help her button up the train of buttons that lead from the top of the bodice to just below the small of her back. It was a perfect fit, and almost made Hermione suspect that it was made just for her.

"where did Hermione go?" Fleur inquired.
"I'm right here." She replied as she pulled back the curtain and stepped out of the confines of the dressing room.
Mrs Weasley soon broke into a fresh round of tears; only just calming down after seeing Ginny in her dress. She began gushing over Hermione, telling her how beautiful she looked, and how she was so proud to have her as an official member of her family. Everyone else soon joined her, telling Hermione how lucky Fred was and how they couldn't believe that they would soon be sisters.
Five minutes later the shop was full of hugging, blubbering women, and one very flustered shop owner; who was encouraging everyone not to let Hermione's dress become laced with tears.
Unknown to the family women in the store their soon to be and current husbands were all next door doing the exact same thing, even though they will deny it until the day they die.

* A/N* hi everyone! So I know this is a really short chapter but this is also the second to last chapter. The next will be the wedding and the final chapter is going to remain a surprise! I promise they will be MUCH longer than these past two have been and hopefully they will be more enjoyable to read. Thanks for reading!
-TheSlytherinTimeLadyFromStorybrooke