Chemistry?~Tate

I was trying to study for my biology test when i gave up and practically threw my book across the floor. I groaned out and put my face in my hands. It's no use. I'm going to fail this test. I sighed out and stood up walking to where I threw the book. My eyes searched the floor and to my dismay the book was gone.

"What the hell?" I spoke to myself until I heard pages turning. I quickly turned around to see a crossed legged Tate on my bed skimming through my notes.

"Chemistry?" Tate asked still not looking up.

"Biology idiot." I snapped back and grabbed my book off him. Tate was the annoying ghost of the house. We never got along and he made my life hell. If he wasn't hiding my stuff or jump scaring me he was just plain old annoying me.

I sat on my bed next to him and placed my back on the wall. I tried to read again until I felt his eyes burn into the side of my face. I glared up at him and he stuck his tongue out at me. I shook my head and went back to reading.

It took all of three minutes for Tate to annoy me again. My speaker began blaring music and I ran to turn it off.

"Hey! You love nirvana." Tate said smirking and I could feel my blood begin to boil.

"Yeah not when I'm studying Tate." I said and he rolled his eyes before turning to my chalkboard.

He picked up a piece of chalk and began to draw. I couldn't help but gaze at his back muscles still visible through his shirt. I hated to admit it but he was by far the most good looking ghost I've ever seen.

The minutes ticked by until my thoughts where awoken again. This time Tate was dragging the chalk along the board. The sound made my neck hair stand up and I immediately shouted stop. He turned to me and giggled.

"You're not funny Tate. Don't you have something better to do with your time?" I asked clearly fed up with his childlike behaviour.

"Actually no. Spending the days annoying you Y/N makes them go in so much quicker." Tate says as he walks around my room touching everything like a little kid.

"Oh I forgot, dead people don't need to study for tests." I reply tilting my head trying to annoy him back. He faces me and I can see that it's worked. The little vein on his neck is sticking out from anger.

"Funny." Tate grunts as he deliberately drops my jewellery box on the floor. The contents go flying everywhere and I look down at the mess.

"You really can be a dick sometimes!" I shout as I get on my hands and knees and attempt to tidy the mess.

I stand up and push by him. "I hate you sometimes." I say as he smirks down at me.

"You don't mean that. We both know you secretly love me." He says looking down at his nails.

"You wish." I scoff and walk into my bathroom. I have to get away from him. My stress levels are bad enough without a psychopathic ghost. I lock the door behind me and sigh.

I splash my face with water and the silence feels nice for once. I don't know what's getting me more frustrated: Tate or my falling for Tate.

I pat my face dry before hearing a drip of water fall from the shower. I slowly walk towards the drawn curtain. I get easily scared so just the idea of someone being in there creeps my out.

I breath out before quickly pulling the curtain back. I see a grinning Tate with his hand on the shower dial. Before I know what's happening Tate's turned the shower on and grabbed my arm.

I loose my balance and end up falling into him. We both fall to the shower ground and his arms find there way protectively around me. I'm sitting in between his legs with my face on his chest. I quickly sit up and my eyes scan his face.

The warm waters showering onto us. His hairs patted down and little water droplets are all over his face.

When I see his mouth forming a little o shape I can't help but laugh. This clearly didn't go as he planned. We both begin to hysterically laugh filling the awkward silence before. A genuine smile forms on Tate's lips and it's probably the first time I've saw him laugh. Not like a mean snicker but a real life uncontrollable laugh.

My hand that's placed on his chest feels it rise and fall as he continues to laugh.

Our giggles die down and I look up at him. His hand finds its way to my check as his thumb pushes a stray hair behind my ear. I can't help but blush at his simple action. This isn't the Tate I know.

His eyes dart down to my lips as he gently bites his own. He brings my face to his and he kisses me. It happened so fast. It didn't feel like I expected it to. It was soft and sweet.

"Do you still hate me then?" Tate asks breaking the kiss. I smile and shake my head. "Good." Tate grins and kisses me again.

I've never seen this side of him before. It fascinates me that he can be so charming. It scares me and intrigues me. All I know is that I'm excited to find out more.

••••••••••••••

Im so sorry that I've not been updated recently but school just started and it's hard to find time to write. I'll try to keep updating. I hope everyone liked this chapter. It's so close till the premier of season 6!! Is anyone else as excited as me!? I swear I'm not normal 😂

~ Abbie💕